ClayShare is an online school where students of all levels can learn at their own pace, in the studio of their choosing. It is a place of community where everyone is welcome and encouraged to find and express their creativity.
You'll learn skills and build confidence with every project making your studio time more enjoyable.
- Hundreds of classes filmed in HD or 4K mean you can see every step in detail.
- Download classes to your device and watch when you're traveling or if your studio doesn't have internet.
- Supportive, engaged community to help you along the way.
- Access to weekly, live broadcasts with tutorials, Q&A, and special member offers.
- Access to downloadable templates to help you with your projects.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to ClayShare on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Apple Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://tv.clayshare.com/tos
Ratings and Reviews
A must-have for potters of any skill level
Finally! A fabulous pottery app full of amazing classes, tips and techniques! ClayShare was already a top notch website and now having an accompanying app... well I couldn’t be more thrilled! I love the ease of quickly finding a class I’m looking for or just browsing around to discover things I hadn’t seen yet. Being able to add classes to My List to save to watch later is a big one for me. So in love! Great UI means it’s extremely intuitive and easy to navigate, learn from and get excited about! Not to mention that Jess is a natural in front of the camera and makes learning new things super fun! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, there are things to learn and have fun with on this app! Total game changer!
Pottery Education in the 21st Century
Jessica Putnam Phillips is the primary instructor for the ClayShare app, bringing the ancient art of pottery making into the 21st century. The new ClayShare app allows any user to see the inventory of hundreds of classes on wheel pottery, handbuilt pottery, glazing and more. Any user can take a limited number of classes for free or then decide to pay a $9.99 monthly fee to gain unlimited access to watch the videos, download the videos and download required templates. The membership also gives members access to a private Facebook group that feels like a family - a rare item in this technology age.
ClayShare is fantastic!
I am a newbie to both hand building and throwing clay, and boy did I find a great place to learn! Jess is so easy to listen to and learn from. She starts you from the beginning all the way to the end with breaks in between. Really like that she has breaks so that you can catch up and start over any video section that you need to rewatch. So happy that I found a ClayShare and Jess through Pinterest, and have made many of her projects. Premium User Arlene here to stay!
- ClayShare LLC
- 71.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ClayShare LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ClayShare Subscription $9.99
- ClayShare Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.