A panchānga (Sanskrit: पञ्चाङ्गम् pañcāṅgam) is a Hindu calendar and almanac, which follows traditional units of Hindu timekeeping, and presents important dates and their calculations in a tabulated form. It is sometimes spelled Pancanga, Panchanga, Panchaanga, or Panchānga, and is pronounced Panchānga. Pachangas are used in Jyotisha (Jyotiṣa).
All features of the app work offline too!!
• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar.
• Also shows varsh (Year), maah (month purnimant and amavasyant), zodiac of moon, ayana (Dakshinayan and Uttarayan) and the ritu (Season), along with their end times.
• Detailed panchang view showing the padas, moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset for the chosen location.
• Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky, using the companion app Indian Sky Map.
• A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
• Shows the date of Hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
• Save and track your own tithis.
• Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
• Festivals - Hindu Panchang is the most comprehensive source which lists most Hindu and Indian festivals, Government Holidays, Jayanti, fasting days including Ekadashi, Sankashti, Pradosham, Purnima, Sankranti, Durgashtami and Shivaratri days for each month. Hindu Panchang lists all Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates in the year.
• Dainika Panchangam - Apart from listing five basic elements of Panchangam, detailed Dainika Panchang highlights Panchaka, Ganda Moola, Bhadra, Vinchudo and all auspicious Yoga including Ravi, Amrita, Sarvartha Siddhi, Tripushkara, Dwipushkara, Ravi Pushya and Guru Pushya for each day.
• Dainika Panchangam also lists Abhijit Muhurta, Amrit Kalam, Rahu Kalam, Gulikai Kalam, Yamaganda, Dur Muhurtam, Varjyam and Anandadi Yoga.
Big fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.