Apple Watch Screenshots
A simple heart rate complication which gives you an up-to-date overview of your current heart rate on your watch face.
The app integrates with the Health app on your iOS device and provides useful information about your heart rate along with a heart rate complication that you can use instead of using the built-in heart rate complication that just displays a Heart Icon without the current heart rate reading, you can use this one to make good use of your watch face space.
The app provides a complication for almost every watch, Inforgraph, Infograph Modular, Modular Compact, Modular, and much more.
- Heart Rate Complication with an up-to-date heart rate reading.
- The app screen gives you real-time reading for your heart rate.
- Up-to-date measurement for your current resting heart rate.
- 4 hours histogram of your heart rate.
- Average, Highest, Lowest Heart Rate for the past 4 hours.
- Whole new user-friendly design.
- 4 hours histogram chart on the app screen.
- Ability to view the resting heart rate.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash and stop updating the complication.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bought the app, says “purchased” but not downloaded anywhere in watch or phone. Went I to purchases and it isn’t in there either. I’ll give the developer 24 hours to fix the issue and then request a refund and my review will become permanent.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, this issue seems to be caused by a bug in WatchOS 6, try to download directly from the App Store app on your Apple Watch, if it doesn’t work search for HeartRate++ on the App Store app on your iPhone and try to install it from there.
Purchased but cannot be downloaded or located after you paid for it
Will not download
Despite it says ( purchased )
Cannot be located any where on iPhone or
Face Update not regularly..
Values are not updated unless user click to update . does not update number automatically.
I compared this app with Apple heart app , all the time HeartRate++ fall behind 1-2 reading in updating the heart beat value ... some time it never update..
Developer pls look ..
Developer Response ,
This issue has been addressed in the latest release, please update your app to version 2020.2.1.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.