Create a custom cookbook with 1) all of your personal recipes collected over the years; 2) your favorite recipes found on the Internet, in cookbooks and magazines and 3) recipes printed out. Your recipes can now be categorized and indexed in one place, and viewed on your iOS device while preparing the recipe.
* Compatible with iOS 10.3+; supports Dark Mode.
* Add a new recipe by: 1) manually entering its metadata (form-based); 2) finding the recipe by searching one or more of a supported country's recipe websites; or 3) entering a link for a recipe from one of the supported country's recipe websites.
* Find new recipes on a set of 162 curated recipe websites from 16 countries: Australia (7), Brazil (7), China (11), France (9), Germany (13), Greece (11), Hong Kong (6), India (13), Italy (11), Japan (10), Mexico (12), Portugal (6), Spain (10), Taiwan (6), United Kingdom (9) and United States (21). Can exclude websites from the search.
* Each country contains its most popular recipe websites.
* For a supported recipe website, the recipe's metadata is extracted in the recipe's language. English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish are supported.
* Go directly to a country's website's recipes and search there.
* When entering a recipe manually, a photo of the dish can be provided from the Photo Library or taking a picture with the device's camera.
* A set of 57 predefined food categories to which recipes can be added.
* A common recipe presentation format customized for iPhone, iPad, printing and PDF.
* Selectively import new country recipe websites used to find a recipe.
* Add a new food category; rename a food category; delete a food category; restore a deleted food category; delete a deleted food category.
* Search all food categories or a selected food category for a recipe(s) that match the search criteria.
* Use Spotlight to find a recipe by its name, author and/or website name.
* Reorder the recipes in a food category.
* Edit a recipe; delete a recipe; restore a deleted recipe; delete a deleted recipe.
* Copy or move a recipe to another food category.
* In iOS 13+, tap and hold on a recipe to display a contextual menu from which the recipe can be displayed, printed, deleted or shared via AirDrop. For iOS 12 and sooner, print, delete or share recipe from displayed recipe.
* Supports Letter and A4 paper sizes.
* Optionally auto-lock screen during preparation time; control the auto-lock time.
* Generate an index of all recipes by language; navigate within the index or to the actual recipe's website; print the index.
* State of the app can be saved to the device at any time and automatically restored the next time the app is launched.
* Backup all recipes to device or iCloud; restore backup from device or iCloud. Backup files can be named and old ones deleted.
* Transfer all recipes to a new device running the app.
* A User Guide documents how to use the app and its features.
* A Quick Guide provides a fast way to learn how to use the app.
* A Quick Tour of the app, available on demand, that enumerates its features.
* A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
* Display at any time advice from a set of tips.
* Rate the app in the App Store.
* Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues, suggest improvements or ask for help using the app.
No subscription fees or in-app purchases. One time purchase price includes all future releases.
1. Compatible with iOS 14+
2. Dish images are only downloaded when a food category is expanded resulting in a slight expansion delay the first time. If the food category contains a large number of recipes, some recipe dish images may not be displayed. To display them, collapse and expand the food category or scroll the food categories so the recipes without a dish image are covered, then uncovered.
3. Bug fixes.
4. If you have any issues, e-mail them to email@example.com to get them resolved.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gilbert Hansen
- 26.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gil Hansen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.