bWallet is a well designed finance app that has beautiful UI, simple but powerful features and friendly user experience.
With all kind of features in the app, you can do anything you want. For example, manage your accounts, record your daily expenses, monitor your budgets, keep you reminded of your bills. What’s more important, the system is stable and secure enough. We will never leak your data or share it with anyone on the internet. Whether to keep track of your revenue and expenditure or do the statistical analysis, bWallet is trustworthy.
• In spite of so many features we have, it is extremely handy to use:
◦ Step 1, create an account.
◦ Step 2, put in your expense/income/transfer transactions to the account.
◦ Step 3, with continuous inputting, you are able to stay in control of your personal finance for the long-term.
KEY FEATURES IN THE APP
• Manage Your Accounts - Account can be built easily with entering account name, account type(each type has its unique icon) and start balance. You can build accounts with no limitation in one place where you can organize their sequence. Two kind of balance statistics will be list for each account—Balance and Available Balance.
◦ Balance means Account Balance, it include all of your money, including all available transactions and transactions that are held.
◦ Your available balance is the amount you can spend right now, not including the transactions that are held.
• Monitor Budgets - Keep your money under control and save money with the help of this budget feature. Whatever goal you want to achieve, like saving for a new iPhone or cut the diet expense to have a happy trip, the budget module will offer a integrated plan with simple steps. Variety of categories is offered and whatever budget time period is accessible. If necessary, you can adjust the budget flexibly whenever you want.
• Keep Track of Bills - Never worry about forgetting any of your bills, as reminder is customizable for different reminder alert periods. When paying the bill before the due date or overdue, you can choose to pay fully or partially for installment or other purpose. After paying the bill, the paid bills will be put in together for future review. Furthermore, calendar for bills helps you check all your bills from the start to the end at a glance.
• Intuitive Charts - Insightful finance statement will be placed in the Charts View, where divided into four parts—the Summary, the Category, the Cash Flow and the Net Worth. It is easy to understand your finance overviews through the Charts, from expenses and incomes, budgets, bank accounts, to categories and bills etc. Reports of all your transactions is available, which can be exported via Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox and so on.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
• Backup all your data to Google Drive or Dropbox whenever you want, and restore it if you change phone or for other reasons.
• Quick search for transactions
• Passcode protection
• Complete world currency support
• Select the start date of week
• Payers & payees management
• Category management
YOUR SUGGESTIONS MEANS A LOT
• If you have any suggestions or problems, please feel free to send us a mail. We are glad to offer any help. Your feedback is the driving force for our improvement.
- Choose and search categories directly on New Budget & Bill page.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Stability improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Best I’ve found
This is the best budgeting app I’ve found and I’ve used a lot! I like that you can use the virtual checkbook for multiple accounts and once you categorize your budget/bills you can put each transaction under a category. From there it automatically keeps track of how much you have left to spend in the category. The bill calendar/list is awesome also because you just click “paid” and it’ll auto deduct from your virtual checking account checkbook total. And best of all it’s free. Really happy with this so far
You need to support auto backup and sync.
This is some advice from an iOS developer. You have a promising app. However, you need to support auto backup and sync. Manual backup is great, but it does not provide the same peace of mind as auto backup. Financial information is critical, even a low chance of loosing part of the dataset can be a strong discouragement to users. For solutions, you can use either iCloud sync or Firebase Real-time Database. iCloud is probably the way to go since Firebase doesn’t work in mainland China and you seem to be based in Hangzhou. Also, iCloud sync eats into users’ own iCloud storage quota, and as a developer you don’t need to pay anything. Another upside of iCloud sync is that it doesn’t require users to explicitly sign in. The downside of iCloud sync is that you don’t control the backup data, it’s in Apple’s hands. iCloud sync is also not as real-time as Firebase.
Absolutely fantastic app! I was expecting nothing special because I’ve tried too many budget apps to count. I love love that you don’t have to log into your accounts to use the app. Like another user said it’s like the old-fashioned checkbook we used to use. Except super easy. Bravo! A big thumbs up for bWallet!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hangzhou Beesoft Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Beesoft Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.