Kick enemies & knock them out of the arena in an online fighting simulator!
You’re on the top of the roof, what will you do? Kick, punch, knockout — fight for survival of course! Here there is only one place for the last man standing on this ring, so be him!
I, The One is an accurate fighting simulator. Choose your mini fighter and join the battle arena.
Kick enemies with boxing moves, use karate skills and other epic MMA punches! The goal is to push rivals out of the battlefield. For each punch you’ll get points that will make the next kick more powerful!
- PvP mode: fight rivals all across the globe online
- Kick harder and get points for more powerful punches
- Gain game currency, upgrade and get bigger
- Choose form a variety of battle arenas that will be your fighting ring
- Use boxing and MMA skills to defeat other players
- Skins, boxing gloves, boosts and other features to upgrade your fighter
- Sandbox mode with real action
- Available in both portrait and landscape modes
How to play:
In landscape mode: use joystick and attack button. In portrait mode: use one-finger joystick.
- Drag to move
- Release to attack
Ready to be the champion of this boxing arena? Unleash your fighting rage and beat ‘em up!
- performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Super fun game that’s challenging and unpredictable. It’s not like once you get good at it it becomes super easy unlike most games. A really fun game with multiple types of fighters to unlock with different attributes and fighting abilities. May I make some suggestions tho?
1) Make a multiplayer mode. It would encourage players to play with friends and expose their games to other friends. Like maybe a player vs player mode. And maybe a mode where you and your friend can fight multiple computers
2)Could you give the ability to go back to boxing gloves or thumbs up gloves? Because once you unlock brass knuckles you’re kinda stuck (even tho they look cool)
3) Could you add weapons? Like actual weapons like swords or nun chucks or something. Maybe you could like pick it up but once you get hit it gets knocked out of your hand.
Love this game...... pls consider my suggestions
Love the game
It’s so challenging, which makes it fun to come back to and play for a long time. There are so many levels, so the game never gets boring. What makes the game so fun is that it is not one of those dumb cash grab games that you see every day like “water shooty”. It actually has some thought out into it and thats what makes it so fun. I do have a couple of suggestions though. First, could you maybe lower the prices a teeny weeny bit? I know I’m just getting greedy and wanting the best character in the beginning. Secondly, maybe you could add a mechanic where when you swipe on the top of the screen, the camera would move in the direction of the swipe. I make it sound complicated, but many games have it, and I’m sure a developer as talented as you can do that. This is a very addicting game, so keep doing what you’re doing, because I love it!
Developer Response ,
I will add camera rotation)
Also I will think about prices for inventory and add more inventory!
Game is awsome but I only want one thing
The one thing I want would be like a One for all of Detroit smash power from my hero academia that you don’t have to pay for by just unlock by doing a challenge or buying it with the currency in the game and when your meter is at 5 you should make it to where it shows the pattern on you arm like in the show and and you do a Detroit smash that would be my dream and if you look into this it doesn’t have to doesn’t have to be perfect I just thought it would be cool and if you do you are the best thank you
- AZUR INTERACTIVE GAMES LIMITED
- 119.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Aliaksei Mas
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 virtual bucks $3.99
- No ADS $2.99
- Office Hero $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.