√ Red Eye Corrector: remove red-eye on your photos
√ Automatic processing & professional results
You took great pictures but some have this nasty red-eye effect?
No worries, this is a natural phenomenon. It occurs when a camera captures light reflecting from the retina at the back of the person's eye when a flash is used at night and in dim lighting.
Luckily this app will correct the red-eye effect in your photos and bring that natural look you are looking for in three simple steps:
1. Select your picture
2. Red Eye Corrector app will automatically correct your photos and show you the results Before/After
3. You can now save & share your professionally retouched photos, without red-eye.
Download now and tell us about the results in a review!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
We offer auto-renewing subscription options:
- Subscriptions length: weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great first try!!!
Tried another paid app with 2k plus reviews that didn’t work and multiple try’s at doing it manually. This app did it the first try, took 2 seconds and didn’t cost anything! Stoked on the results!!!
I love that once you use the red eye it goes away completely, and doesn’t remove your eye color like other apps.
Automatically removed red eyes from my picture. So simple….unload the photo and the app does the rest.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rounding Squares BV
- 73.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Rounding Squares BV
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Sub $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.