Introducing discovery+, the only streaming service with the greatest real-life entertainment from your favorite TV brands - including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel - and personalities, plus exclusive originals, all in one place. Whatever you’re into, you’ll find it here.
Start your free trial now!
With discovery+ you get:
• Your favorite shows and personalities from the most beloved TV brands including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and more
• Must-see 90 Day Fiance moments, with 200+ hours of exclusive new series and more
• Exclusive discovery+ Originals - can’t-miss, exciting new series you won't see anywhere else
• All 55,000+ episodes and 2,500+ shows - more added all the time
• Ad-free option to enjoy full seasons of current favorites and classic shows, all without commercial interruption
• Award-winning collection of the best natural history series from Discovery and BBC - including Planet Earth, Blue Planet and Frozen Planet
• Fresh new series added all the time - from lifestyle and true crime to home improvement, food, adventure and more
• Your favorite personalities like the Irwins, Jonathan and Drew Scott, Chip and Joanna Gaines, Bobby Flay, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Giada De Laurentiis, Lieutenant Joe Kenda and so many more
• Full access to watch anytime, anywhere on your mobile device, tablet, computer, game console and connected TV
• Browse or search with ease across the best in: Relationships, True Crime, Home, Food, Lifestyle, Adventure and Exploration, Documentaries, Paranormal and Unexplained, Nature and Animals, and Science and Technology
• Watch anytime, anywhere on up to four screens at once at no extra cost
• Create up to five personalized profiles
• Pick up episodes where you left off across your favorite devices
• Save episodes to watch later with My List
Start your free trial now and start streaming what you love!
You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment automatically renews unless you cancel your account before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription or cancel anytime by accessing your account. discovery+ is available to customers in the U.S. and U.S. territories only.
Visitor Agreement: https://discoveryplus.com/terms
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
Customer Help: https://help.discoveryplus.com
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt-out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such a Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt-out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Faster, improved browsing throughout the app
• The app now returns to your last position on screens when browsing backwards
• Expired subscriptions may now be renewed with ease
• The app no longer freezes when signing in
• Video information now displays for the next available episode on show pages
• Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit help.discovery.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it a lot
The content is amazing. They have everything I need to be entertained. It’s like it’s made just for me. 2 complaints though: I can’t watch current episodes of 90 day fiancé on the app after they air, I have to watch those on cable. I googled and it appears I can watch them after the season airs, or when the streaming channel goes live shortly. But I want them on demand. Interestingly though I can watch current eps of 1,000 lb sisters for some reason. I’m not sure if it’s just 90 day that’s restricted this way but that was disappointing. Second complaint is that I spent some time on the release day adding all my favorite shows to my favorite list, but the roku only shows a small handful of those I favorited in my favorite list. When I search for and open a show I have favorited, I can see it’s checked as a favorite, but when I look in my favorite list I can only see a selection of like 8 or 10 or so favorites. I would like to be able to see all my favorites in my list. Otherwise it’s quite perfect and I am going to spend a lot of time viewing my programs on here.
Great content- glitchy app
I love all the different channels and content available- this app has become our go to over the last week. However there have been multiple issues while watching on Apple TV. The big one is if I decide to stop watching a show and try to back out of it, it takes a bit of time to go back to the menu and even then, the audio of the show continues to play, and I can’t scroll through the menu while that’s going on. I have to actually back the whole way out to the Apple TV Home Screen in order to get the audio to stop and wait a few min from there to get the Discovery app to “reset”. Next issue, not as major, is when an episode ends and is moving on to the next automatically, I get an error when it attempts to auto play. Once I click “try again”, it does move on though. The last thing I’ve noticed is on several occasions once an ad airs, when the episode comes back on, it’ll have reset the show back to a previous point. If it lets me fast forward (it gets hung up and almost laggy when this happens as in the previous situation of trying to back out of an episode), it’ll hit the same commercial break and just jump backwards in the episode again.
Best app, no connection issues
This is the best App I have now. All the shows I like and new ones I’m enjoying. Especially Mike Rowe Six Degrees. I’ve read where some people are having connection issues. I’ve had the app since day one on my phone and Apple TV with zero connection issues what so ever. All 5 of my kids have been chain watching shows and all say the same thing no issues at all. Maybe delete the app and add it back. Or now with all the amount of data being used look into your internet connection. I had 300 MPs download but had so many things connected slowed it down and froze a lot. I switched to 1 gig download and all my problems stopped. I can watch 4K movies in multiple rooms all streaming with no issues anymore. It could also be your phones data plan too with certain low data things active you will get break ups. And I’m using a iPhone 11 Pro when I watch.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for taking the time to post your review! We’re so happy to hear you’re a fan of discovery+.
We’d love to hear more so we can improve the app. Please submit a request by visiting help.discoveryplus.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discovery Communications
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. discovery+ is a trademark of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- discovery+ (Ad-Free) $6.99
- discovery+ $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.