AutoSleep Tracking for Apple Watch:
* All you need to do is wear your Apple Watch to sleep.
* Automatically logs your data 24/7 to analyze your sleep (including naps!)
* AI-functionality analyses your sleep patterns. If you’re moving more or less than other users, our app adjusts automatically to your personal patterns.
* The GoodSleep Sleep Score provides you with detailed metrics and clear diagnostics to help you understand your sleep patterns.
* Fully integrated with the Health App, GoodSleep syncs automatically.
* View completely your sleep history.
Smart Alarm Clock for Apple Watch:
* Wake up refreshed and ready for the day. Our smart alarm gently eases you out of deep sleep.
* Simply set the time you want to wake up invigorated and renewed.
* A simple interface and no need to use workout mode preserves your battery life.
Gentle on your wrist, there will be no disturbances for your partner.
We are continuously working on the app to improve your experience by adding new features and making the app more accurate.
We are open to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very accurate sleep tracker
I’m using this app to check how many times I wake up during sleep. It accurately detects when I fall asleep and wake up in the morning. I love its design and the way it gives me helpful reports about my sleep.
Good app, but the UI is not the same as what you’re showing. It’s the UI under you “Better Sleep” app. What’s with the inconsistency?
Installs and then won’t start
I installed on two Apple watches. When I was ready to go to sleep, I tried to start the app on my watch. I tapped the Start Sleeping button. It responded that it didn’t have permission to schedule background sessions. When I presses Enable Background, it just continued to loop on the same message until I replied cancel . Hit Start Sleeping button again and the same loop reoccurred. What do I do now except look for a Sleep app that works?
Developer Response ,
This problem happens when background app refresh is disabled for all applications on your watch.
To resolve this issue
on your Apple watch, open Settings > General > Background App Refresh, then Toggle it on.
- Zohreh Azimi
- 88.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Seyyedhamid Rezazadeh
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.