Apex is a home for your community: invite-only, moderated, private.
- Your curated space: choose who gets in and who stays in.
- You set the the rules: moderate content and members.
- Exclusive: visible only to members.
- Be who you want: choose your real identity or a private, pseudonymous one.
- In the moment conversations: easily see who's active and start an in-the-moment discussion.
- Keep up with multiple conversations effortlessly.
- Everyone can create and participate.
bUg FiXeS aNd PeRfOrMaNcE uPdaTeS
The big addition here is the ability to change your notification preferences. Whether you're an Apex masochist like myself, and want to get that sweet sweet dopamine hit every time someone posts literally anything. Or you live on the other extreme, and would rather that your phone resided in the Sahara because a push notification triggers latent anxiety from the Clubhouse days, we support all preferences. It's very 2020 of us.
Our default is to only notify you when the creator of a community post, or to notify you of new conversation in a chat you've participated in. To change the defaults, tap on your profile picture on the top right, select "More" and modify your settings in "Notifications".
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Apex App, Inc.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Apex App Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.