Throw that old pad of staff paper away!
Write your own music directly on your iPad using your Apple Pencil, finger, or other stylus. Optimized for Apple Pencil.
* Organize your compositions using folders
* Choose from common staff system templates, plain staff paper, or import your own
* Display your iPad in virtual meetings to show off your work or as a teaching aid
* Quickly share/print/e-mail your music as a PDF file or directly with other users
* Copy/paste feature allows you to easily repeat notes & sections
* Uses the Apple Drawing Palette for pen, pencil, eraser, lasso, pen size, smart select, color choice, ruler, and any other features Apple introduces.
* Clipboard to save your favorite notation, or use our symbol library to copy/paste
Added clipboard functionality, and a symbol library.
Ratings and Reviews
Rockin' great! Everything works!
The use of Apple's drawing tools greatly improves this wonderful app. As one of the original beta testers, I can state that all of the problems are gone. Everything is super smooth. It is now a high level musical sketch pad! Highly recommended!
Fix pdf please
Since the update, my export as pdf button is no longer there, the square with the arrow on it. If i go to the 3 dots its tnere, but it only exports as its own file and turning it into a pdf is no longer an option. This used to be so easy for my music classes and now its become a hassle to screenshot it and convert it into pdf, please fix
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry- we did have to reorganize where some options were. There is a PDF icon, save-as, and share button next to each other under the ... button. Please email us if you don’t see that option- we did not remove the option.
Does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Combining this with Zoom/Google Meet allows me to have a virtual music staff “chalkboard” for my students.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pinpoint Solutions, Inc.
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.