Apple Watch Screenshots
Intended to promote conscious awareness of face-touching, this App has hour-long ‘training’ periods in which it detects if your Watch-wearing hand comes near your face.
On average, adults unintentionally touch their faces several times every hour. This App is intended to promote conscious awareness of face-touching, and detects if your Watch-wearing hand moves near your face. This functionality is available in hour-long training-periods in which the App buzzes and counts whenever a face-touch is detected.
This product is not a medical device nor does it claim to diagnose, measure, or treat any condition. It is simply designed to provide awareness and information about your habits for your own use. This app does not function all day long; the window is 1 hour unless reset.
- The app automatically vibrates and makes a sound when it detects that you have touched your face. In Settings, you can adjust the vibration strength and the volume separately (for example, if you want alerts to vibrate but not play sound).
- The training session lasts 1 hour in the background. Navigate back to the App and touch the screen to extend the session.
- If the App is not detecting enough of your face-touches, you can increase the sensitivity.
- For clarity, the app does not notify you before your hand touches your face, but typically after. It is meant to increase awareness of face-touching.
- Press the Play/Pause button to pause the App. The screen will turn yellow and the App will stop alerting you when you touch your face. Press play/pause again to resume detection; the screen will turn green.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the Face Touch Aware app and it was very easy to install and set up on my Apple Watch. Since activating the app, it has done a fantastic job of alerting me via hepatic notification when my hands get too close to my face.
Honestly, I had no idea that I was touching my face so often, and I have been able to train myself to do it less frequently. Honestly, given the current public health environment, this app is brilliant in its simplicity and that it helps me protect my health.
I had no idea I touch my face this often! I love this app. My iWatch very gently vibrates when I touch my face. It’s incredibly responsive, while not being annoying at all. This app is super useful during the pandemic. It will be helpful after as well, since touching one’s face can cause illness and skin problems anytime. So impressed!
Great training app!
I've been trying to break the habit of unconsciously touching my face, and this app really helps make me aware I'm doing it.
My favorite feature is the fact that the app beeps when I touch my face, but no more than every 3 seconds, so it's not annoying
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vaughn&Davenport Development LLC
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Don Vaughn
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.