We want to revolutionize the way you connect to people in the community through a shared passion of plants! Our team of quirky green-thumbed enthusiasts have dedicated an immense amount of time and effort to create a way to do this. We hope you will fulfill all your horticultural desires and make this world a greener place!
How it works:
• Browse for plants or other garden related items in your local area to either swap, buy, or get for free.
• Upload an item you want to swap, sell, or donate.
• Post on our community forum to ask questions, request to find a plant, identify a plant, or to just say hi!
• Search our plant care database and find out how to maintain your new plant baby.
• Get to know your community by exchanging locally.
• Message members securely from within the app.
• Instantly connect with users willing to swap if both of you like each other's inventory that are labeled swap or free.
• Build a reputation with our rating system.
• Met someone at an event or farmers market? Scan their QR code to instantly connect within the app.
• Use our map feature for a visual representation of people in your area
• Hashtags & updated upload screen for inventory items!
• Better photo preview screen when sending messages
• Fix directions not pulling up for android 11
• Add check to update app if necessary
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is so addictive! I have made a number of trades over the past few days, and it has been really easy and fun to set them up. I like that you can chat within the app to set up trades and I like that there is also a buy/sell option. I’m having a blast using it to connect and look forward to being able to actually interact with people I meet on it after COVID!
People ‘plant dump’
I don’t know if there’s a specific term for this other than basically someone on the app uploading 20+ posts at once and your feed gets clogged with random plant-related and individual sales posts like 30 marble-painted pots or 20+ seed packets. I just wish the app had a way for me to filter out my dashboard so I’m not shoveling through non-plant posts. I loved this app before people started dumping (uploading) large quantities of non-plant related sales/trades. Also, there’s just some people I don’t want to trade with (I don’t like their inventory, etc) and I would like to see the ability to ‘mute’ their posts (only posts, not messages- because then that leads to buyers getting scammed and blocked). I’ve traded tons on the app and I love meeting local plant friends. I only wish the app was able to filter more so I can search for plants by price, or category.
Developer Response ,
Hi Crad7, the first issue you are having with unwanted items showing up on your grid we have a filter button next to the Swap, Buy, Free buttons. If you click it, you can filter by only Plants and if you want this filter to stay applied between app opens make sure to toggle 'Save Filter'.
Your other ideas are great feedback! We are currently working on adding more options for filtering so you can control exactly the items you are interested in. If you have more suggestions or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to @plantdaddybry within the app.
Thanks for using Blossm!
Just what we needed!
Amazing app where I can swap, buy or sell my favorites plants and share my produce with friends! This is exactly what we needed to reduce our carbon footprint and explore the many goods that Mother Earth has to give! Let’s improve our community together!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blossm LLC
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.