Prizefighters returns to the ring to take on all challengers as the best boxing game on the App Store! Career mode is now deeper, bigger, and badder than ever. Start as an amateur and then train, spar, and climb the rankings to become a champion. But once you're the champ it doesn't end there, it only gets tougher. Between fights you'll have to manage your physical condition and inevitable decline from age. Keep an eye on young up and coming stars that was once just like you, hungry for recognition. Can you continue holding on to the title to become the greatest of all time?
- Exciting retro inspired boxing action featuring jabs, hooks, and uppercuts.
- Create an amateur fighter and begin your legacy in the Road to Victory.
- Schedule your own fights, train your boxer, and unlock new skills and abilities.
- Simulate or spectate other fights around the league.
- Become the Champion and defend your title to become the Greatest of All Time.
- When you're ready to retire, start a new career with a new fighter in the same league against old rivals.
- Fully customize the league before starting a new career by editing weight classes and creating every fighter's appearance, stats, and tendencies.
- Manage all aspects of the league including booking every fight in Be the Promoter mode.
- Import and export custom leagues and fighters created by the community.
- 10 save slots for simultaneous career modes.
- Added 6 skills and 3 finishing blows
- Added 4 hair styles and 1 mustache
- Added new fight simulation engine
- Added ability to simulate to any date in Be the Promoter
- Added hex color option for skin and eye colors
- Added new fighters to the default league
Career Mode Improvements
- Added ability to choose ring in Be the Promoter
- Added ability to remove and export fighters from the Hall of Fame
- Added CPU ability to unlock and level up skills
- Added limit to amount of time before a fight date during a challenge
- Reduced chance of all opponents already booking fights
- Changed minimum fighters setting to maximum fighters per weight class
- Shifting weight classes resets rank to a maximum of 10
- Increased the amount of time between fights as fighters age
- Decreased the amount of XP required to level up
- Decreased the chance of fighters retiring early
- Decreased the minimum amount of fights required before fighting more than three rounds
- Changed Sponge skill to Agile
- Added finishing blows to infinite power punches setting
- Added CPU ability to throw finishing blows
- Increased chance of critical hits
- Reduced punching speed when fatigued
- Increased stamina depleted from body blows
- Increased stamina used for dodging
- Removed stamina delay when dodging
- Decreased dodging speed as stamina decreases
- Dodging three punches causes a dodge stun to the opponent
- Increased amount of stamina gained between rounds
- Added one second delay before health begins regeneration
- Health regeneration speed decreases from head damage
- Increased Powerful Hooks speed with each level
- Uppercuts can now be blocked
- Uppercuts can now cause bleeding
- Removed slow vs quick tendency
- Improved CPU defensive reaction depending on speed rating
- Improved CPU punch connection
- Increased Hard CPU delay between attacks
- Increased chance of CPU standing up from a weak punch
Quality of Life Improvements
- Health bar flashes yellow from critical hits
- Added indicator when finishing blow is available
- Added info for referee stoppage setting
- Added info for fighter tendencies
- Added ability to export career saves from the settings menu
- Added Morocco flag
- Reduced button press when simulating all fights
- Fixed fighter automatically walking backwards
- Fixed ability to punch too rapidly
- Fixed both players celebrating when towel is thrown
- Fixed knocked down fighter standing up on the wrong side
- Fixed skills staying active when unequipped
- Fixed health regeneration when game is paused
- Fixed crowd audio not cutting out
- Fixed judge 2 scoring algorithm
- Fixed cumulation of stats between fights
- Fixed wrong opponent in fight preview when challenged by an opponent
- Fixed sparring partners wearing championship belts
- Fixed fighter name appearing outside boundaries
- Fixed legacy rank after retiring as a champion
- Fixed opponent fight history after retiring
- Fixed difficulty requirement when staring a new career in the same league
- Fixed gym rating achievements not unlocking
- Fixed league resetting after finishing a quick fight
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
“Amazing but a little bit more rpg please”
First off this game is phenomenal,graphics amazing,leaderboard system amazing,animations,amazing and yes improvements are always something to do but I would like it if their was an online mode to compete with your friends and other players around the world,as well as more rpg elements like newer styles to learn like Muhammad Ali’s dance or mike tysons Dempsey roll and certain styles have certain skills that come along with it and certain moves and techniques,higher stats,more moves,more techniques,and well more customization for fighters and well the ability to make your stats a have a different cap with something called “limit breaker” and trainings to affect things other than just speed or strength like footwork or defense but other than those things the game is amazing can’t wait for number 3
Great sequel to prize fighters
This game feels really polished and is significantly better than the original! I like the new controls and the overhauled training system; it feels much more thought out and in depth. One thing I noticed early on though is that knockouts seem harder to come by. So far, I’ve only been able to get knock downs once the hp bar is all the way down (not sure if it’s supposed to be like this) but one thing I liked about the previous version was that you could get knockdowns without that. That’s my only small complaint. Also, with the implementation of weight, I’d love to see something to do with scaling up and down weight divisions. I think that would add to the replay-ability and could offer unique challenges.
Developer Response ,
There is a chance for 'critical hits' like the first Prizefighters which heavily depends on your fighter's overall strength as well as individual punch level. So it's less RNG oriented (like the first PF). Distance is also a factor so if you're throwing hooks, be sure to throw them from the Middle range and not Close. You can shift to other weight divisions by doing Roadwork (loses weight) or Bench Press (gains weight). I'm glad you're enjoying the game and thank you for your feedback!
Love this game! And a Recommendation
The way this game works is very smooth and the way the A.I interact in fights is competitive. My current record is 29-1 and I am about to switch to hard difficulty for more of a challenge. A recommendation I have would be to at a women’s weight class, character design, etc. Sort of like the UFCs women weight classes. Basically like the men’s division but with the same classes as the men. This is only a suggestion but I think it would be something good to add. It brings a variety to all users whether male or female. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Koality Game LLC
- 106.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Koality Game LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $2.99
- 1000 Prize Money $4.99
- 100 Prize Money $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.