Hoop League Tactics is a fresh new take on the sports management simulation genre. Take control of your basketball team and lead them to victory in turn based tactical action. Manage your players between games by upgrading their skills and scouting for the next prospect to join your squad. Whether you'd rather control every action or watch from the sidelines, how you decide to play the game is entirely up to you!
- Get drafted as a rookie in an all new Career Mode!
- Control the action with three pointers, dunks, blocks, alley-oops, and more
- Draft prospects, negotiate contracts, and improve your team with trades
- Develop players, increase experience, and unlock new skills
- Manage fatigue and injuries to keep your team ready for the next opponent
- Play, watch, or simulate any game from around the league
- Earn multiple end of season awards such as Most Valuable Player
- Lead your team through endless seasons and win as many championships as possible!
- Full customization of entire leagues, teams, and players
- Import and export custom leagues with the community
- Additional save slots for Season and Career mode
- No Ads!
- Added ability to adjust injury frequency
- Added ability to edit awards
- Added ability to assign custom awards
- Added game winning shot celebration
- Added more variation to name generator
- Increased amount of teams offering max contracts
- Increased value of steal and blocks when calculating DPOY
- Allow disabling generated players in Career mode
- Fixed Microwave skill
- Fixed ability to deselect player after taking a step
- Fixed inability to edit career player after getting traded
- Fixed one game injury after resting in Career mode
- Fixed archetype name not updating after changing position
- Fixed incorrect stats being displayed when viewing rosters in free agency
Ratings and Reviews
So I downloaded this game awhile back and thought it was fun, but the new updates are what made me a paying customer!
- I love the badges! They give the individual players an added layer of uniqueness, which is great. Hope to see an even larger variety soon.
- If I could give some constructive feedback, driving for an open shot from the perimeter or the post is way too easy. I routinely post 100% field goals with my bigs, and even my moderately skilled guards shoot hyper-efficiently by just walking as close as possible to the hoop
- IMO, this could be remedied in two ways:
1) making defenders consistently block your way to the rim and adding dribble/post moves that cost stamina which would be required to get past the defender. Kind of like the stepback, which is a great addition by the way.
2) instead of toggling the defensive pressure each defender exerts, toggling the attention the offense gets: for example, playing a good shooter tight on the perimeter, or doubling a great ball handler. A few options like that would both make the defensive experience more engaging and the offensive experience more dynamic and varied.
Thanks for working so hard on this game! I’m having a great time playing!
Good idea, needs tweaks
I enjoy manager games and have played a ton of them. I think the market could use an American Football manager and have many ideas for a good one should you ever explore that.
As for Hoops...the idea is great and I like being able to develop a team from the bottom up. Everyone likes an underdog right? The season length options could be a little bit longer, and you can put people on the trading block but I never experienced any option for trading. I always had about 1/4 to 1/3 of my salary cap left but didn’t notice any option to get any superstars.
I think more options overall could be great. More player levels and skills to develop a slash and dunk style team or a great defensive team or a three point threat. I think doubling the amount of skills could pay dividends to customization. Also in games like NBA 2k I’m manager mode you also have to balance egos and players who complain. It would be cool if it would incorporate more real things like that. Some of the pros act like pros and some are big babies...balance the egos.
Amazing, but a bit easy
After first trying this game, I immediately fell in love. It’s brilliant and really fun. I love the season mode and all of its features, and can’t wait to see what lies ahead in future updates. However, I have one major complaint. While the game can be a bit tough when you first start off, after just one season on minimum salary cap I built a superteam out of the worst team in the league. I immediately went 7-0 in back to back seasons, winning the championship both years, and now have a full roster with talent all around, young and old. I like playing the games out myself, and even on the hardest difficulty it’s pretty easy. The CPU plays decent defense; it’s their offense that just doesn’t cut it. Since they don’t move without the ball, they struggle to find good shots. If you can figure out a way to make them make plays off-ball, it would balance the game much better. Love the concept, can’t stop playing.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Koality Game LLC
- 105.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Koality Game LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.