Try out one year of Boxing Gym Manager or Promoter Mode for free!
Prizefighters returns to the ring to take on all challengers as the best boxing game on the Play Store! Career mode is now deeper, bigger, and badder than ever. Start as an amateur and then train, spar, and climb the rankings to become a champion. But once you're the champ it doesn't end there, it only gets tougher. Between fights you'll have to manage your physical condition and inevitable decline from age. Keep an eye on young up and coming stars that was once just like you, hungry for recognition. Can you continue holding on to the title to become the greatest of all time?
- Exciting retro inspired boxing action featuring jabs, hooks, and uppercuts.
- Create an amateur fighter and begin your legacy in the Road to Victory.
- Schedule your own fights, train your boxer, and unlock new skills and abilities.
- Simulate or spectate other fights around the league.
- Become the Champion and defend your title to become the Greatest of All Time.
- When you're ready to retire, start a new career with a new fighter in the same league against old rivals.
- Manage your own stable of fighters in Boxing Gym Manager mode.
- Control all aspects of the league and book every fight in Be the Promoter mode.
- Fully customize weight classes, gyms, rings, and fighters.
- Import and export custom leagues and fighters created by the community.
- 10 save slots for simultaneous career modes.
- Prize Money is now tied to fighters instead of save slot
- Added ability to come back from retirement
- Added name database for generated fighters based on country
- Added new nicknames based on fighter performance
- Added ability to disable nicknames for certain fighters
- Added additional ring presets
- Added ability to name ring presets
- Added ability to assign a different custom logo for each ring
- Added ability to import and export gyms
- Added ability to edit contracts in Promoter mode
- Added ability to auto renew CPU contracts in Promoter mode
- Added ability to retain titles in other weights when losing a fight
- Added ability to set any fighter as champion regardless of weight
- Added fighter gym to tale of the tape in Promoter and Boxing GM
- Added additional categories to stat leaders
- Added physical condition to fight challenges
- Added Bahamas and Uzbekistan flags
- Fixed fighter potential decline in Road to Victory
- Fixed amateur fighter entering over the limit
- Fixed punch accuracy sort order in rankings
- Fixed bug when adding a new gym
- Fixed inability to book title fight for new weight class in Promoter mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow, there’s a lot to unpack here! First of all, I love the fight mechanic. The buttons and controls all operate smoothly and are translated into the game perfectly. The animation in game is nothing less than impeccable, from throwing a swift left hook to the sweat of my opponents face drifting off when they get hit. The game itself is somewhat reminiscent of the classic “Punch Out!!” From the 80’s (I love that game). The mode where you create the path of your own player and have to train, schedule fights, upgrade your gym and improve your ratings is so fun. I would absolutely recommend getting premium. It’s a great deal with a whole lot of stuff to do and for a low price!
You get to add multiple custom fighters, change the fighting ring, change the league itself and it’s classes, and much more! This game has NO ads, which is honestly surprising. I’d almost recommend ads be put in the game, just so the developer gets more revenue. The best part is, if you have a bug or suggestion, the developer was kind enough to leave their discord server in the game so you can ask them anything! I had a couple suggestions and they were very kind and pleasant about it. Definitely the best 2D boxing game in the AppStore. It’s updated often, and the developer takes the suggestions to heart in order to make the game better for everyone. Would recommend this game to literally ANYONE.
“Amazing but a little bit more rpg please”
First off this game is phenomenal,graphics amazing,leaderboard system amazing,animations,amazing and yes improvements are always something to do but I would like it if their was an online mode to compete with your friends and other players around the world,as well as more rpg elements like newer styles to learn like Muhammad Ali’s dance or mike tysons Dempsey roll and certain styles have certain skills that come along with it and certain moves and techniques,higher stats,more moves,more techniques,and well more customization for fighters and well the ability to make your stats a have a different cap with something called “limit breaker” and trainings to affect things other than just speed or strength like footwork or defense but other than those things the game is amazing can’t wait for number 3
beat the game on hard and normal difficulty
so i really love this game! its nice to have a boxing game with a retro art style, the gameplay works perfectly with the presentation. i do have some nitpicks that keep me from giving 5 stars. i like the counterpunching and the power move system, but i feel like i the AI always used the same strategy in normal and hard difficulty. some opponents would hit harder than others which made it more challenging, but i would’ve liked if the opponents actually fought according to their archetypes. in my experience, the brawler, outfighter, and boxer puncher types all fought the same. maybe an update could change the AI slightly. also, i would love if the devs added more hair color options such as pink or green. i really feel like that could lead to more creative character creation. last thing, i bought the premium edition and i was really confused by the “be the promoter” mode; i feel like this may need more depth as all i could do was watch events happen without doing any matchmaking or interaction. other than that, i really did enjoy my time playing and i’ll probably end up giving the game 5 stars. thanks for making this game!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the review! A few comments to your feedback:
"i would’ve liked if the opponents actually fought according to their archetypes. in my experience, the brawler, outfighter, and boxer puncher types all fought the same."
The AI has their own set of tendencies which is what determines how they fight. But I agree their tendencies should match closer to what their archetypes are.
"i would love if the devs added more hair color options such as pink or green"
You can! Next to each color field is a text input box. Look up the hex code for any color you choose and enter it here :)
"i feel like this may need more depth as all i could do was watch events happen without doing any matchmaking or interaction."
You can book fights if you tap on the Saturday box on the weekly schedule screen. Promoter mode will also be receiving an update soon so stay tuned!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Koality Game LLC
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Koality Game LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $2.99
- 1000 Prize Money $4.99
- 100 Prize Money $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.