Prizefighters returns to the ring to take on all challengers as the best boxing game on the App Store! Career mode is now deeper, bigger, and badder than ever. Start as an amateur and then train, spar, and climb the rankings to become a champion. But once you're the champ it doesn't end there, it only gets tougher. Between fights you'll have to manage your physical condition and inevitable decline from age. Keep an eye on young up and coming stars that was once just like you, hungry for recognition. Can you continue holding on to the title to become the greatest of all time?
ROAD TO VICTORY
- Create an amateur fighter and begin your legacy
- Schedule your own fights, train your boxer, and unlock new skills and abilities
- Become the Champion and defend your title to become the Greatest of All Time!
BOXING GYM MANAGER
- Sign promising up and coming amateurs or veterans to contracts
- Train, develop, and coach your fighters to victory in Coach mode
- Become the most renown gym in the world!
BE THE PROMOTER
- Play or spectate any fight around the league
- Book fights and run tournaments for up to 64 fighters
- Simulate ahead to any year in the future and watch your league evolve!
- Fully customize weight classes, gyms, rings, belts, and fighters
- Import and export custom leagues and fighters created by the community
- No ads and only a one time purchase for Premium Edition!
- Added a Coach mode to Road to Victory and Boxing GM
- Added ability to create multiple belts within one division
- Added button to vacate all titles held by a fighter
- Added CPU Weight Change setting
- Added Total Championship Rounds setting
- Added Total Ring Presets setting
- Added option for up to 15 rounds
- Added shareable highlight after fights
- Added 11 new hair styles
Career Mode Improvements
- Added numeral for rematches between the same two boxers
- Increased setting to allow up to 50 fights per card
- Increased character limit to 64 for custom belt names
- Improved new fighter generated weight distribution
- Improved generated fighter country of origin
- Generated fighter's weight can now be equal to the maximum
- Ring logos are now cached to the device's memory
- Fixed ability to hold down cycle weight and age button
- Fixed bug when retiring fighters in Promoter mode
- Fixed custom belt color picker
- Fixed text formatting on various screens
- Fixed spelling for Singapore
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game that you’re sure to enjoy!
The thing I like the most about the game is that it’s perfectly 80’s! I could totally picture myself playing this in 1987.
The game play is pretty good overall, but would be more fun if the AI fighters had signature combos. Similarly, the sound effects could vary a bit more. Perhaps have minimum of 4-6 sound sets that can be attributed to each boxer. Right now it’s like 3 combat sounds. Gets old fast and endlessly annoying after several fights.
Biggest complaint is the stats. They don’t work. In a career of less than 100 fights, my knockdown total was in the thousands when I had only been knocked down a few times. It was laughable, but how do I take this game serious now? Discourages play.
Nevertheless, thank you for making it and best wishes on your success.
Wow, there’s a lot to unpack here! First of all, I love the fight mechanic. The buttons and controls all operate smoothly and are translated into the game perfectly. The animation in game is nothing less than impeccable, from throwing a swift left hook to the sweat of my opponents face drifting off when they get hit. The game itself is somewhat reminiscent of the classic “Punch Out!!” From the 80’s (I love that game). The mode where you create the path of your own player and have to train, schedule fights, upgrade your gym and improve your ratings is so fun. I would absolutely recommend getting premium. It’s a great deal with a whole lot of stuff to do and for a low price!
You get to add multiple custom fighters, change the fighting ring, change the league itself and it’s classes, and much more! This game has NO ads, which is honestly surprising. I’d almost recommend ads be put in the game, just so the developer gets more revenue. The best part is, if you have a bug or suggestion, the developer was kind enough to leave their discord server in the game so you can ask them anything! I had a couple suggestions and they were very kind and pleasant about it. Definitely the best 2D boxing game in the AppStore. It’s updated often, and the developer takes the suggestions to heart in order to make the game better for everyone. Would recommend this game to literally ANYONE.
beat the game on hard and normal difficulty
so i really love this game! its nice to have a boxing game with a retro art style, the gameplay works perfectly with the presentation. i do have some nitpicks that keep me from giving 5 stars. i like the counterpunching and the power move system, but i feel like i the AI always used the same strategy in normal and hard difficulty. some opponents would hit harder than others which made it more challenging, but i would’ve liked if the opponents actually fought according to their archetypes. in my experience, the brawler, outfighter, and boxer puncher types all fought the same. maybe an update could change the AI slightly. also, i would love if the devs added more hair color options such as pink or green. i really feel like that could lead to more creative character creation. last thing, i bought the premium edition and i was really confused by the “be the promoter” mode; i feel like this may need more depth as all i could do was watch events happen without doing any matchmaking or interaction. other than that, i really did enjoy my time playing and i’ll probably end up giving the game 5 stars. thanks for making this game!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the review! A few comments to your feedback:
"i would’ve liked if the opponents actually fought according to their archetypes. in my experience, the brawler, outfighter, and boxer puncher types all fought the same."
The AI has their own set of tendencies which is what determines how they fight. But I agree their tendencies should match closer to what their archetypes are.
"i would love if the devs added more hair color options such as pink or green"
You can! Next to each color field is a text input box. Look up the hex code for any color you choose and enter it here :)
"i feel like this may need more depth as all i could do was watch events happen without doing any matchmaking or interaction."
You can book fights if you tap on the Saturday box on the weekly schedule screen. Promoter mode will also be receiving an update soon so stay tuned!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Koality Game LLC
- 129.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Koality Game LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $2.99
- 1000 Prize Money $4.99
- 100 Prize Money $0.99
- 500 Prize Money $2.99
- 250 Prize Money $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.