Make new social friends with Wave. If you want to request someone's profile swipe right, or swipe left if you are not interested. Links to your social media are kept private until you approve a user.
- Fun swiping to make new friends.
- Add them on social media or get to know them directly in Wave.
- Connect with new people on your favorite social media apps [Snapchat, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter].
- Let other people discover you on your favorite social media apps.
- Make new friends from around the world.
- Send disappearing text messages.
- Send animated GIFs by Giphy.
- Take 10 seconds videos that can only be viewed once and send them to your friends.
- Take photos that can only be viewed once and send them to your friends.
- Chat directly with your matches directly on Wave.
- Chat and Ephemeral messages include screenshot protection. If someone takes a screenshot of a chat, photo or video you send them their account will be automatically suspended.
- Screen Recording Protection: If Wave detects that the screen is being recorded the app will refuse to open up chat.
Go make new friends today!
DISCLAIMER: Wave is NOT a dating app. It is a fun way to connect with new people on Snapchat.
Unlimited gems and boosted profile views are available through a VIP Subscription
A purchase amount of $1.99 will be applied to your iTunes account on a weekly basis if you subscribe to a VIP membership. You can cancel at anytime in your iTunes account settings.
VIP Subscription for Wave is offered in 1 week periods. 1 week subscription price is $1.99 per week.
For more information read:
This app is not affiliated with Snap, Inc.
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I would give this app 5 stars if it had the following features:
- more premium features, maybe something like boost or the ability to send anyone a message
- ability to change the browsing location to more than just one country at a time (instead of having to choose “worldwide”
- ability to add more pictures to your profile, and also adding videos would be cool too
- sort by distance? or the ability to sort swipe by the most recently available users.
Lots of bot accounts as well, but I noticed a good number of real accounts too. So if you guys are able to find a way to reduce bots, you will really have something here. Besides all this it’s a pretty good app for what it does, UI was recently improved and I’m liking it much better. Developers if you add my suggestions you will have a really great and popular app :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful review. We are working hard to combat bots both with manual moderation as well as machine learning algorithms for flagging suspect accounts. We are still working on and making improvements to our bot detection.
We are working on a lot of your other suggested features and they will be coming later this year.
Do not get there are better alternatives to this app
So this app is a really good concept in theory, however it’s full of people wanting sugar daddies, trying to sell explicit pictures/content and it seems like an overwhelmingly majority of accounts on here are like that, as well as a bunch of bots/scammers who try to send you a “free” link to sign up on in exchange for nudes when it’s a scam it puts viruses on your device I report these accounts yet they find a way to come back on my feed every single day sometimes multiple times which can get frustrating if you’re on this app trying to find friends or people to talk to which most probably are but for some reason most accounts are trying to get money or sell stuff This app used to be a lot better less of this stuff but lately it’s like they stopped caring and now that’s all this app is I would recommend using wink as i see a lot less of these types of accounts and it’s a similar concept just less bots,scammers, people just wanting money
It keeps terminating my account
I literally haven’t done anything to get it terminated. Awhile ago when I first got the app, I took a screenshot and it gave me a warning, but then I accidentally took one with app half way open as I was trying to switch to a different app I had open. It terminated that account. But months since then, I made an account with a different email and did not screen shot or do anything else against the guidelines, and it terminated that one too. I had emailed them and it took forever for them to get back to me, and I got that account back. Shortly after, it was terminated for no reason again. So I made a last attempt with another email and once again, it terminated my account. It’s really stupid, especially because it doesn’t give any explanation. I think I’m done with this app now, though.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appverse LLC
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Appverse LLC
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.