Vitamin Log 4+
The ultimate vitamin tracker
- Only on Apple Watch
Apple Watch Screenshots
Artistically inspired app to keep vitamins on track.
Beautiful in its simplicity vitamin tracker. Full support of Apple Health. iCloud Backups. Absolutely Free. Zero ADs and no in-app purchases.
• Track your vitamins
• Data records history
• Individual color for each vitamin
• Works without iPhone
• Apple Health sync
• iCloud backups
• Free 100%
• Zero ADs, no in-app purchases
• All watch sizes
• All types of complications
• Shows since the last vitamin intake
SAFE AND SECURE:
Privacy is not something that you are merely entitled to, it’s an absolute prerequisite. We do not send your data to our servers, we do not share with any 3rd party, will never be used for advertisement purposes. Your data is only stored on your Apple service (Apple Health, Watch, and iCloud).
All content found on the martpsec.com website and our mobile apps have been created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Since the first release of Apple Health, many of us have wanted an easier way to enter our health and wellness data, especially on wearable devices. At first, a couple of apps were engineered for internal use. The apps helped many of us stay healthy and informed.
In 2020, a year of change and unprecedented challenges,
to inspire hope, and contribute to the health and well-being of people, we decided to share apps with the world. Free of charge, with zero ADs, and no in-app purchases.
We sincerely hope these apps would help people to have a better, healthier life.
If you have any suggestions on apps please share:
• Design: Improved Complications
• Desing: Show elapsed time since the last intake
• Desing: Rectangular complication
• New: iCloud support
• New: Store more than a week of records on the watch
• Battery saver: Background update only once every 4 hours
• Battery saver: Complications skip an update when no change detected
Ratings and Reviews
This app works great with Apple watch and Apple Health interface. It's just a vitamin tracker, no fancy macro/micro/fats/track all the foods you had at the restaurant last night. It's perfect for what I was looking for.
However, I do have a few suggestions that would make it wayyyyyy more user-friendly.
- First: Please add more vitamins and nutrients!!! Even simple things like Calcium and Iron would be great, but and even larger range would be even better. I have almost twice as many nutrients listed in my multivitamin than can be tracked in the app.
- Second: Notifications would be super useful. I frequently just straight up forget about my vitamins, so tap to complete type notifications would motivate me to take them.
-Third: I would love this app even more if it had a phone interface component (I know that's a lot of extra designing and stuff though). It would make setting amounts and reminders (if that was a feature) far easier. It would also make it useful to users without a watch.
It's great that this app is free, but I think if I found these features in an app that offered lifetime access for under $10, I would definitely buy it.
I really like updates in the new version where all vitamins, available in Apple Health app, are now supported.
Another nice addition is individual color for each vitamin and mostly those colors relate quite well to each vitamin.
Developer Response ,
We are happy that you like the updated version. We keep doing our best to deliver awesome vitamins app for Apple Watch free of price. Hope to get iCloud support to store your history, some ideas about charts floating around, others believe a vitamin reminders might be next good feature. Would be great to know what people would want the most on the next version.
I tried to download this app but it wouldn’t download any suggestions
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Martspec LLC
- 1.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Martspec LLC