WHO IS WORK HOURS TRACKER FOR?
Whether you are a freelancer, contractor, hourly worker, employee, or self-employed, Time Squared Work Hours Tracker is the perfect tool to calculate your earnings, invoice, or next pay stub.
• SAVE TIME: Utilize the one-click punch in and punch out feature or manually add a new time entry with our simple, easy to use interface.
• STAY ORGANIZED: Easily view earnings by month, week, day, or custom pay period. Create and save presets such as client names and hourly rates that can be used automatically for multiple entries.
• EARN YOUR FULL DUE: Customize entries by adding overtime hours, tax and withholdings, mileage, expenses, and tips.
• SHARE YOUR TIMESHEET: Export tracked work hours as a spreadsheet through email, text, or messaging apps to Excel, Sheets, OpenOffice, or any other spreadsheet software.
• AUTOMATE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: Once you punch in, the automated time tracker keeps running regardless of device power failure or restart--
You won't lose your work log no matter what!
• SECURE YOUR DATA: Automatic backups to the cloud ensure that you never lose data. You can also save your timesheets directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or other storage apps.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Use the one-click punch in and punch out feature or manually add a new time entry. Breaks can be manually entered or tracked with our one-click system.
• Customize entries by adding overtime hours, tax and withholdings, mileage, expenses, and tips.
• View earnings by month, week, day, or custom pay period (e.g. bi-weekly).
• Create and export editable timesheets.
Time Squared Hours Tracker is made by Time Squared Inc.
Comments, questions, concerns? Send us your feedback!
+ Fixed a bug for currency display
+ Fixed an issue that locked the app for some of the users
+ Enhanced reports for overlapping time records
+ Fixed a bug in subscription logic
Ratings and Reviews
Small 1person business owner
Tried numerous apps for time tracking that but were all overly complicated and geared toward tracking employees. I own my own business and need a simple app to track my personal hours to help make invoicing simple. Overall the app works great for what I need other than one critique that I have:
One Improvement suggestion: I suggest having the “Excel Summary” spread sheet automatically calculate the hours and minutes worked at the bottom of the hours worked column. As it currently stands it dose not calculate this column so when it comes time for me to create invoices for my customers I have to physically add up all the hours and minutes so I can show them tallied up at the bottom of the column. This simple formula correction/edit by App owner would make save me and possibly lots of other customers wasted time the the excel spread sheet is capable of adding up for us.
I am very bad for forgetting things and keeping up with my time. I am working a job now that requires me to keep track of my time and then then turn it in to get paid. This app has been very beneficial in helping me do this. I like the extras that come along with it also, such as the note part where you can jot down notes for the event your keeping track of time for and you can title each one you are keeping up with. It will also save each title you make and will pop up when you go to type it in the next time so you can choose the title again without having to type it up. I also love the punch in and out option. Makes it feel very much as if your at work.
This time keeper is very helpful in many ways and I suggest using it to anyone who has a job where you have to keep track of the times. Useful and very well set up.
Great Feature and Functionality Time Keeper
If your looking for a scalable time keeping and billing app this is the one! I set up my accounts and pay rate/parameters and I just click in and out and it shows me how much I’ve made per day/week. Great for employees with ease of use. I’ve tried a couple of others but I do recommend this app for functionality, ease of use, scalability and price!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TSQ Publishing Corp.
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TSQ Publishing Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Individual Monthly Sub $2.99
- Individual Annual Sub $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.