This is Dawn, the minimal calendar to organize everything.
Designed from the ground up, it's the most minimal and powerful calendar ever created.
"While the overall feel is clean and minimalist there is a lot more functionality than one would think from simply glancing through the features" - Dawn Early Access user
"I am smitten with your app! It looks and works wonderfully." - Dawn Early Access user
Modern Calendars are complex and bloated with features.
Dawn is minimalistic and straightforward, yet even more powerful.
• Manage everything you need to do with a single app. Not two, not three. Dawn is your central hub for remembering and getting stuff done with coexisting events, todos, reminders, dues, and so on.
• Focus on today with Dawn’s Today page, an adaptive homepage that changes as your day goes by. Quickly add tasks to your day and check off tasks you’ve completed. Dawn is the perfect everyday companion.
• Sync your calendars and reminder lists to Dawn for a seamless experience. With Dawn's Spaces organizer, you'll be able to view your calendars as lists and further sort, categorize, and filter your events.
• Introducing Spaces: innovative custom lists for you to visually organize todos and events. Group your tasks, create itineraries, manage projects, plan vacations, and more: the possibilities are endless.
Dawn is a calendar app designed like no other. We sought to create the most beautiful and functional calendar ever.
• Everything is kept clean along with great attention to usability.
If it's not essential, it won't be included into the final design.
• An app that manages your days, your life, should focus just on you.
Dawn is built to be private and tailored to individual needs.
• From dawn to dusk, Dawn is meant to look stunning at all times.
Choose a Light or Dark theme, or have Dawn switch automatically.
• Minimal interface
• Calendar sync
• Reminders sync
• Today page
• Coexisting reminders and events
• Spaces organizer
• Focus mode
• Calendar Heatmap
• Multiple alerts
• Custom icon badge
• Dark mode
Dawn is free to use forever with zero ads, offering the option to purchase once or subscribe monthly to unlock helpful features such as calendar and reminders sync, Spaces organizer, and more.
If your upgrade status expires, Dawn does not delete or alter your calendar and reminders data.
Price may vary by location. Dawn will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Subscriptions renew at the original price. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://enulus.com/dawn/termsofservice
Dawn is developed, designed, and maintained by an independent developer. My mission is to revolutionize how we plan and do in a delightfully zenful way.
Your support is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your interest!
For questions and suggestions, feel free to email me at email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." - Paul J. Meyer
NEW: Beautifully designed Dawn Widgets, now available on iOS 14.
- Select from 7 unique widgets of different sizes and functionalities for your homepage.
- Month widgets: Displays greeting with current and/or upcoming months
- Today widgets: Display greeting with a list of your tasks for today
- List widget: Compact widget to display your tasks for today
- Time widget: A large widget displaying tasks for today with current and next month
- Potential fix for duplicated events and sync issues (recommended to sync and re-sync affected calendars)
- Fixed duplicated daily tasks (recommended to delete and re-add affected daily tasks)
- Fixed current date sometimes not refreshing
- General performance and UI improvements
Visit our website and join us on social media for the latest updates:
- Website: www.enulus.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/minimaldawn
- Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/dawnapp/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All things aesthetics
It’s a beautiful app but I would like to know if it’s possible to change it from the standard pink/red color? In old screenshots it looks like this use to be a feature. There’s definitely some lag every time you add an event, hopefully that’s just due to iOS 14 and will be fixed soon. The app definitely needs more complex options for repeating tasks/events. Right now I’m just synching form my iCloud calendar which has options to repeat things every 3rd week, or repeat weekly on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and such. When selecting the color of a new space it would be nice to see all the available options instead of cycling through them all. The widget is good but it’d be cool if the “good morning” text also used my name like I’ve seen done with the scriptable widget. Thanks for making this and considering my feedback!
Lovely app! Issues with calendar sync
I absolutely love this app. It works wonderfully as a widget and the design is gorgeous!!
The only issue I’m having is that after paying the fee for a lifetime upgrade (which is actually a stellar deal in place of a renewing subscription) when I add events to my google calendar, they aren’t showing up on dawn! I don’t know if it just takes a while to update. I tried unsyncing and resyncing my calendar! Maybe the developer has some advice.
Overall you are doing an INCREDIBLE job and I love this app. I just went and downloaded autopilot because I loved this app so much!
Love but some fixes...
I really want to love this app it is so pretty! I downloaded it because of its widget appearance and love the concept. It is a bit slow to respond though and will freeze while the app is refreshing, this happens every time I open or swipe to a different screen. In addition you also have to enter the app for the widget to refresh your upcoming events which is a bummer. Lastly, I’m a visual learner so I wish there was an option for something similar to Apple or google cals where you can see things physically blocked out in your calendar. I see the developers are responding to people which is why I’m reviewing because I’d love to continue to use the app with these fixes!
- Enulus Ltd.
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Enulus Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $1.49
- Lifetime $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.