Talkie OCR speaks over 45 accents. Built with Translation Service (30 foreign languages), Vision Impaired Mode, PDF generation, AirPrint, Playback Pause & Offline Save...
Let Books Speaks in Your Native Language! With Native Vision Impaired Mode
Talkie OCR - A state-of-the-art OCR scanner with Vision Impaired Mode that practically turn almost any images with human readable characters into text content which is in turn transformed into human voice in your native language & accent. Built in features includes:
• Automatically Recognize the Input Language & Speaks your Accent: Once the scanned image (Book page, magazine, journal, scientific paper, etc.) recognized & transformed into text content, you'll be able to playback that text in your local accent & over 45 languages of your choice!
• Built-in Translation Service: Text output not understood? no problem, use the built-in translation service & get your text translated to over 30 foreign languages of your choice.
• Generate PDF on the fly, copy to device clipboard & share your scanned documents with the world!
• State of the art OCR processing algorithm powered by PixLab.
• Speaks over 45 languages with their accents.
• Built-in translation service to over 30 foreign languages of your choice.
• Always AD Free Experience.
• Support AirPrint, PDF Generation & Folder Save.
• Built-in Vision Impaired Mode with the ability to recognize the input language automatically.
• Playback Pause & Resume at Request.
• Offline Save for Later Read & Playback.
Improved Vision Impaired Mode
iOS14 Full Support
PixLab.io OCR Scanner Update
Various bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app works as advertised. My only issue is with the time it takes to scan. Works well with voiceover and is comparable to other similar technology. The translation and colloquial read-back feature is nice.
Highly accurate text scanner, clear speech, ad free, straightforward to use, I highly recommend this app!!
does its job, but not a solid app
not smart enough to tell when internet connection or image quality is causing it to fail, etc., but it does scan text and read it aloud - when you can get it to work.
Developer Response ,
Issue have been resolved with the latest update for iOS14!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MRAD CHAMS EDDINE
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MRAD CHAMS EDDINE - OCR Powered by Pixlab.io
- In-App Purchases
- All Premium Access $4.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.