Imagine yourself as a doctor who can interview a patient, perform a physical examination and propose a medical diagnosis. All of that in a safe and friendly environment that allows you to learn from your own mistakes and improve your skills. It can be real with our application!
Medcases is a must-have medical application for every doctor, medical student and everyone interested in solving medical mysteries.
We have created a tool for effective learning and validating your medical knowledge. Thanks to our application, you can take your medical training to the next level and improve it at any time whenever you are. Improve your skills through solving interesting medical cases from various fields of medicine. Face authentic diagnostic challenges, diagnose a patient, perform a physical examination and measure yourself against other users!
All of us were medical students. We know that medical training while studying does not give us a lot of opportunities to diagnose a patient on our own. To meet your needs, we created Medcases where you can:
- Learn how to interview patients through asking accurate medical questions. It is said that a well-performed interview is 90% of medical diagnosis. Our AI algorithm allows you to ask patients about their symptoms and past medical history.
-Train your physical examination skills. Medcases is the only one among apps for medical students that offers an advanced algorithm of patient examination. Do you think that auscultation will help you to diagnose the patient? No problem! Medcases is the only one among apps for medical students that offers real heart and breath sounds!
- Order additional tests. Aren’t you sure of your diagnosis? Perform CT, MRI, ultrasound or any other test that can help you to make a correct medical diagnosis.
- Propose a medical diagnosis. When you have results of additional tests and accurate information about a patient’s condition, you can make a diagnosis.
- Treat patients. After the correct medical diagnosis is made, you can propose a treatment for your patient. On the list of available treatment methods, you can see everything to treat your patient.
At the end - check how did it go! After each diagnosed medical case, you will get a summary showing you which parts of a diagnostic/therapeutic process you have covered, and which of them need more practice.
Compare your result with other users - the summary will show you how hard the medical case was for others.
Features of the application:
- Medcases offers an infinite number of unique virtual patients generated using AI algorithms. Also, there are hundreds of medical cases created by our doctors.
- Each medical case and its diagnostic/therapeutic process is based on actual guidelines.
- Possibility of taking a medical history and conducting a physical examination of every body area like in a doctor's office. Only Medcases is enriched by real experiences of breath and heart sounds.
- Wide range of possibilities of additional tests available for each field of medicine.
- List of diseases containing ICD-10 codes.
- Only Medcases offers a function of treatment. There are various treatment methods adequate for the clinical situation.
- Medcases is a source of valuable information about the current quality of medical training and progress achieved by doctors and students using the platform.
Substantive value of each medical case is guaranteed by doctors. IT specialists take care of real experiences for users.
Are you still wondering? Do not waste your time! Download Medcases, the best among medical apps for doctors and take your medical training to the next level!
Terms and Conditions: https://medcases.io/terms-and-conditions
Medcases 2.0 released for iOS! Your new place to learn medicine. Try our new courses and other content.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great, I played other medical case simulators however, this one is very unique. It allows you to listen to auscultation sounds. Also, after diagnosing you’re able to treat the patient which is very cool. Also, modify dosage for medication. However, I think the scoring could improve after completing the case. I think some of the “correct” choices shown after the case is complete are not necessary. I notice it would say an ECG is necessary for a patient with no cardiac history while I was playing a dermatological case for a rash. This game itself is very fun, I enjoy it a lot. I even got premium for it. Helpful for a medical student!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MEDIT SOLUTIONS KURMAN I WSPOLNICY SPOLKA JAWNA
- 112.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 MedIT Solutions Kurman i Wspólnicy Spółka z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Medcases+ $24.99
- Medcases+ $279.99
- Medcases Course $44.99
- Medcases Course $29.99
- Medcases Course $26.99
- Medcases Course $27.99
- Medcases Course $9.99
- Medcases Course $38.99
- Medcases Course $24.99
- Medcases Course $23.99