Energize your body. Clear and calm your mind with simple Qigong practices.
As a Communi Qi member you will enjoy:
• Full Qigong routines (not found on YouTube)
• Classic practices, 30 Days of Qigong, Four Seasons, Qigong for energy, sleep, anxiety and more
• A monthly ‘live’ meeting called the “Qi Chat”
• A warm and welcoming forum where you can connect with like-minded people
• Discussions on Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts including Five Elements, Yin Yang theory, meridians, acupressure, and tapping
• The “Universi Qi” where you can explore ideas and philosophies to design your own “formula” for wellness
• Mini courses on healthy boundaries, intention, “flow state,” emotions, and related topics
• Q & A
• Fresh content with new Qigong videos every month
Becoming a Communi Qi member makes it easy to practice at home, at work, while travelling or wherever you are. You can download the routines to your device and watch them anywhere, anytime!
Easily bookmark your ‘favourites’ so you can find them when you need them.
Being a Communi Qi member makes it easy to practice everyday.
Move at your own pace. Routines are suitable for absolute beginners and those who have practiced Qigong before. Many members have practiced in the past, or are taking a Qigong or Tai Chi class currently, and use the Communi Qi videos “in between classes.”
Qigong uses deep breathing, strengthening and stretching with slow gentle movements that are easy on the body. It’s like a moving meditation.
Qigong is based on the ancient concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine and can help:
• Increase energy
• Calm the mind
• Improve digestion, sleep, and immunity
• Reduce stress, tension and anxiety
• Cultivate a feeling of calm, clarity and vitality
Qigong (qi gong, chi kung, or Ki gou) is an ancient Chinese exercise and mindfulness practice that looks similar to Tai Chi, but is easier to learn and practice. While Tai Chi was originally a martial art, Qigong was developed to improve health and vitality.
Qigong is an element of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used to move and build “Qi” or energy in the body. When Qi is stagnant or deficient, there may be pain, fatigue or tension. When Qi is moving freely throughout the muscles, joints, organs and meridians you will feel healthy, vibrant and youthful.
Practice with Jeffrey Chand, RAc, Dipl. TCM
Registered Acupuncturist, Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Qigong Instructor with over 20 years experience.
Join us on your journey to wellness!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Qigong for Vitality on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://qigongforvitality.vhx.tv/tos
* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I am SO happy that I have subscribed. I became interested in QiGong a couple of years ago. Learning constantly by videos I have found on utube. This is how I found Jeffrey. Because QiGong has become such an important part of my life I decided to join. This has been my best decision for myself so far in 2021. Thank you Jeffrey for this wonderful opportunity for all of us to grow, learn and participate in this wonderful practice. You are a superb teacher and a delightful human being. I love the beautiful scenes and the soft music that accompanies many of the videos. I am learning so much and QiGong has become the most important activity every day for me.
My Favorite App and Practice now
It’s official. I’m becoming a QiGong Junkie!! I love love love this app. Jeff is a wonderful teacher and there are an abundance of choices for everything you can think of emotionally and physically. He chooses amazing settings and has practices for all levels as well as offers EFT and meditation and I’m an EFT Practitioner so I love seeing the variety.
I look forward to new discoveries everyday and also love the comfort of familiar practices. I had no idea how much stagnant Qi I had until discovering this practice.
I enjoy so much these practices. I just started doing qi gong in the last few months and I feel a different energy, a better ability to focus, and to deal with fear and anxiety. I’m grateful for the Chi chat so I can do once a month check-in’s with Jeffrey. This is a wonderful community and has become a very powerful part of my daily routine.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jeffrey Chand
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jeffrey Chand
- In-App Purchases
- Qigong Vitality Subscription $14.99
- Qigong Vitality Subscription $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.