***** NOTE: Gossyp is live in New York City. We are planning to expand nationwide as soon as possible. So we can come to your city quickly, sign up on our website today: www.gossyp.me *****
Gossyp is designed to make new friends and find love using a voice call-first approach. In an era of exhaustive swiping, waiting, and matching only to be stuck in an endless texting game, Gossyp offers a brand new approach and a refreshing alternative.
Like a trusted friend, Gossyp recommends good matches you can have a meaningful voice conversation with instantly. Each interaction is rated, and the matches get better the more you use it. Every aspect of our platform is built to lower communication barriers while encouraging good behavior.
Here’s how it works:
- Provide minimal information and create your avatar - no names or profile pictures needed
- Top matches are recommended based on selected preferences
- Tap to talk instantly to a match of your choice in the app with a suggested icebreaker - no swiping or awkward waiting to match
- Rate the person after each call. Only if both of you liked the conversation, you can keep in touch, choose to share your name and swap verified photos simultaneously
- Connect with Favorites anytime using voice calls, text messages or voice notes - all from within the Gossyp app without revealing any personal information or compromising your privacy
- Earn points for good conversations, staying in touch, answering fun questions, referring friends and more
- Product improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes during account setup
The concept of this app seemed cool so I thought I’d give it a try. The account setup process has 10 steps (one of which includes creating an avatar of yourself...does this mean no real pictures or...?).
Anyway, I get to the last step which is to create a voice note telling potential matches about yourself. As soon as I hit the record button, a prompt pops up asking me to allow the app to use my microphone and then the app crashed. Just tried logging in with my phone number and there’s no record of my registration.
Keeps crashing when adding my (required) audio
Developer Response ,
Our apologies for the inconvenience. This is the first time we are hearing about a crash related to Vio. Would you mind emailing us at email@example.com so we can investigate this issue and help you complete the account setup? We really appreciate your help.
- Gossyp Inc.
- 119.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Gossyp Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.