◆The「Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG」Official Support App has finally arrived!!
You can easily use the camera to register your Decks, calculate Life Points and even proceed to simulate your starting 5-card hand! This App has tons of features which are beneficial to any Duelist!
【Identify various Cards through your Camera!】
You can easily read Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards through your Camera.
Image Recognition Technology allows you to scan and read up to 20 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards at a time!
▼Using Card Recognition can help you to:
- Easily register your Deck lists into the App
- Quickly check-up on the Card Q&A for certain cards. (Only available in Japanese)
【Installed with Duel Supporting Features which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments!】
「Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron」is a Support App which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Tournaments.
Displays your Card game ID barcode
Linkable with your current Card Game ID
Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
Installed with many useful features like calculating Life Points, tossing coins, rolling Dices, placing/removing Counters etc.
【Introducing Different Features】
- Easily register your Deck through your Camera
- Able to read up to maximum 20 cards
- Smooth maneuverability to edit your Decks
- Manage your Decks by linking it to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
- Able to search public deck lists worldwide
- Able to check the latest Forbidden & Limited List
- Able to simulate your opening 5-card hand
- And many more features to support your Deck managing experience
●Supporting your Duels
- Calculating Life Points
- Log, Save and Archive your Duels
- Flipping coins, rolling dices and placing/removing Counters
- Playable BGM feature
- Easily search Cards with your Camera
- Search Cards accurately through Specifying Card Name, Card Text, Link Markers etc.
- Displays Card Text in 8 different languages
●Supports Tournament Participation
- Displays your Card game ID barcode
- Linkable with your current Card Game ID
- Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
- Able to check Notices from KONAMI
- Able to check Yu-Gi-Oh! Product Details
-Search for Official Tournament Store around your area
-Locate OTS on the map
-Check details of the OTS
-Check the featured events in the OTS stores
-Set your HOME/Favorite OTS store
-Get directions to the OTS stores (by linking with another Map App)
●Search for Sanctioned Events
-Check Event Details
-Pre-Register for Events
-Add Events to your Watchlist
●Manage Registered Events
-Display today’s registered event
-Display future registered event
-Display result of your past event Dueling record.
-Display Event Point Rankings per nation
-Display list of Pre-Registered Events
-Receive prizes from your HOME OTS store
Supported OS version: iOS 13.0 and above.
Supported devices: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Please note that even if your device fulfils the system specification required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. From 1999, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga. Currently, the Card Game has expanded to over 75 different countries and locations, especially in Japan, USA and Europe, printed in 9 different languages, and is enjoyed by fans around the world.
©2020 Studio Dice／SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI
©Konami Digital Entertainment
■New Features and Updates
- Addition of the "Profile" feature.
- Added Creator information on the Deck details screen.
- Added "Following" filter to the Deck search screen.
- Added markings for Decks with Deck Types other than Master Rules.
- Improved design of Event Details page.
- Added Event Absence Without Notice List feature.
- Improved the messages displayed when event reservations cannot be canceled.
- Improved Contact Us feature.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is awesome!
This is an awesome app, it keeps track of life points and counters and dice. It even helps you build your own deck! I just have a few suggestions the first is that you should allow people to have different copies of the same card in a deck. For example, I could have a dark magician from the first season and one with alternative art in the same deck. Also, it would be helpful if the app showed what packs were still being sold. For example, if a pack comes out in 2020, I assumed that that meant it wasn’t being sold anymore. If you could use these suggestions that is great, but game is great otherwise. But hey, it’s your game, so run how you like
This App looks great and has a user friendly interface for its content. I’m only giving it four stars and not five stars for a reason though. A lot of the text is in Japanese, especially if I try to copy and paste stuff (at least I think it’s Japanese, I don’t really know the words). The website for the Konami id account won’t let me sign up for one either (I made sure the password was 8 characters as well, PROMISE!) I don’t mind accepting Terms and Stuff, but I can’t even do that! Please fix these flaws! I love that I can have a application like this from the company themselves and would even appreciate a solitaire deck tester if you could add one for our custom structure decks. Until then, it’s a really nice approach to it and might even show my friends. It even FEELS like a Nintendo product because of how easy it is to use! But again, 4 stars until the flaws are fixed, not 5. Hope to here from you soon. Also, first review ever! On any App Store.
Missing one important feature
This app is great for all things YU-GI-OH!, including deck building, up to date information, and duel condition tracking. However it lacks one critical feature needed for a 5 star review: Simulated battles.
Building a deck with this app is nice and all, but how are we meant to test them? We don’t always have other duelists around to practice with. This app would greatly benefit from a duel simulation feature in which you can play with your deck virtually against the computer, like many web applications already do. The addition of this feature would be sufficient enough for me to actually go out and purchase physical cards again, something I have not done in ages since the launch of such web apps.
If you’re not looking for a battle simulator, however, then this app is perfect all around for your needs. By all means this is the best option for YU-GI-OH! support on the App Store.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- 319.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Konami Digital Entertainment