Introducing PDF Office Pro, the best PDF editor, reader and scanner!
PDF Office Pro is a productivity app that offers a feature packed way to work with PDF documents. Using PDF Office Pro, you can edit PDF text, edit PDF Images, draw on PDF docs with Apple Pencil (not required to draw), invite people for real-time collaborative editing, fill PDF forms, sign PDF docs, edit hyperlinks and upload unlimited PDFs on iCloud and access the data from any iOS and Mac device.
PDF Office Pro offers all the basic functionalities such as reading, highlight, draw, sign and organize PDF files; and more advanced features like merging multiple PDFs into a single document, real-time collaborative editing, online syncing, annotation, and so much more...
**PDF Office Pro bundles exciting features**
• Edit, add, remove existing word/s or text/s or image/s. Change the font, size, and color, alignment, fill static PDF docs/forms. Save, replace, delete and resize PDF images.
Powerful Editing Tool
• Beautiful UI to edit text in your PDF documents
• Freehand drawing with your finger or Apple Pencil
• Add your own text/notes in the existing body
• Scan & Fill PDF document/forms
• Merge large PDF docs for easy sharing
• Insert and Resize photo into PDFs
SCAN DOCUMENT WITH AUTO-CAPTURE
• Simply hold your iPhone's or iPad's camera over a document and when in camera mode, PDF Office Pro will automatically take the picture, resize, rotate and reform so the scan looks great.
• Edit scanned photos after the photo is taken
UNLIMITED UPLOADS AND DATA SYNCING
• Upload and Sync unlimited number of PDF files on iCloud and access the data from any iOS or Mac device.
World’s first real-time collaborative PDF editor
• Share your doc with friends/co-workers/clients
• Create a shared folder by inviting iClouds users for real-time collaborative editing. Get everyone’s feedback in one place.
• Start collaborating work and save all data in shared PDF folder
• Annotate word and text with highlights, underlines, handwriting
• Add your comments or notes within the PDF file
• Use doc sign creator and add your own signatures
• Draw and insert different shapes and objects
• Enable dark mode feature for long - time reading. Easily adjust the buttons and toolbars according to your convenience.
• Create a folder and organize your documents
• Sync iCloud Drive with the app
• Browse recently deleted PDFs
Unlimited PDF uploads and syncing
• Upload unlimited documents on iCloud
• Access these documents from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• Sync data online and never worry about any data loss
Merge & Split
• Merge multiple documents into a single PDF document
• Auto-Convert Word, Excel and Powerpoint to PDFs for Editing
• Widget for iOS 14
• Drag a file on the dock icon opens the PDF
• New Name
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but whit some issues
Very very good for editing and work awesome whit Apple Pencil and I’m teacher so write a lot on book buuuuut why every time open file it start on page 1 not page that you leave it and spirit screen on iPad Pro work wired and kinda slippery to close file and kinda want to go on menu so hard fix that and that’s better than acrobat
This pdf editor actually does what many users want—EDITS BOTH TEXT AND IMAGES IN A PDF DOCUMENT. App store descriptions of several other pdf “editors” are misleading. The editing they do is confined to adding or deleting pages, sometimes merging or splitting pages. For this reason I’m awarding 5 stars up front.
Do wish the pdf reading aspect had more features. In edit mode the app seems a bit sluggish in selecting the text or image for editing on my older 2017 iPad. The zoom feature works but not as smoothly as I would like in conjunction with the editing.
For the one-time price (no subscription that I can see) this app seems quite promising.
Update for iOS 12.4.8 ( iPad mini 3 )
Thanks for your great app, i use iPad mini 3 I really appreciate if you release the compatible version with iOS 12.4.8
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.