Litur helps you find, collect, and organize all your colors
-- COLOR PICKER --
A color picker built for designers and developers allows you to quickly collect colors from your screen. Any color you can see displayed on your screen, Litur can identify and collect it.
Use your mouse or trackpad scroll to zoom in when using the Color Picker.
Also, a handy shortcut to bring up the Color Picker anytime, anyplace as long as Litur is running.
-- COLOR COMBINATIONS --
You can see different color combinations for each color you collect; Complementary, Analogous, Monochromatic, Triadic and Tetradic.
-- COLOR CODES --
Litur allows you to get the color codes in HEX, RGB, HSB & CMYK for use in your projects. You can copy and use anywhere
-- GENERATED COLOR PALETTES --
For each color you collect, Litur creates and generates a palette that goes well with that color
-- CUSTOM COLOR PALETTES --
You can create palettes from the colors you collect and assign a name to each palette
-- SHARE PALETTES --
You can share both generated palettes and custom palettes in a beautiful image format.
-- WATCH APP & IPHONE APP --
Litur for Mac also pairs well with the companion iPhone and WatchOS app.
-- SYNC --
Litur syncs your colors across all devices that you have the app installed. Both iOS and macOS. See a color you like on your evening walk, capture with Litur for your iPhone and once you get back to your desk, Litur for Mac already has that color waiting
More info at https://litur.app
Just a couple of bug fixes, a few of which was an issue that affected users that prevented their app from launching at login.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a wonderful app...
...because it's cross-platform and the creator clearly has an eye for the small but important stuff. I look forward to seeing this continue to be actively developed!
Some Major Issues (for me)
Love the concept, but hit a wall with a few things.
1) It grabbing colors isn't accurate. This is a showstopper. We have a speciffic palette we use at work, and the documentation for it has them in their actual colors. I went to screen-grab them with Litur and not one was grabbed correctly. Maybe there's a color profile mismatch, who knows, but I grab them from the same doc using Sketch's screen grab and have never had them be off.
2) A saved palette can only have 5 colors in it?! Our corporate palette has 43 colors in it!
Which leads me to…
3) You can't name the colors. All 43 (well, 41 if you take out black and white) colors have names. We all refer to them BY their names, so I was really looking forward to being able to grab one by name, not by hex value.
I'd ask for a refund since I will never use this (especially with issue 1 being there), but I'll hope that the funds go toward making it better and some day I'll have a look again and it will be awesome.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the feedback. We would look at the inaccuracy of the picker and fix. For the palette size, that's something we have always considered, would definitely revisit that now
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ephod Technology And Systems Limited
- 9.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bezaleel Ashefor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.