Subtrack is a gorgeous and powerful privacy-friendly subscriptions and expenses tracker. Never miss a due date.
- Add subscription from a pre-added list of 300+ Subscriptions or add custom subscriptions. Takes less than 20 seconds.
- View Detailed Insights of your Subscriptions.
- Set reminders and never miss a due date.
- iCloud Sync
- Use Siri Shortcuts to check your due date and weekly or monthly dues.
- Gorgeous Colourful UI with Light and Dark Mode
- Export Subscriptions in a single file
- 20+ Alternate App Icons
- Works Everywhere: Subtrack is available for iPhone, iPad and Mac
Follow on Twitter:
Hey There! Hope you are doing great! Another update this week! In this update:
- Fixed bugs and crashes
- Performance Improvements
- Added more options to reminders as requested by some users
- Improved average and remaining expenses calculations
If you have a question or a feature request, Please feel free to contact me on email at email@example.com or you can reach me on twitter @subtrackapp. If you like the app, Don't forget to leave a review as reviews help Subtrack to reach out to more users out there. Share the app with your friends and family, follow me on twitter @subtrackapp.
Hope you have a great weekend! Cheers! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love how it supports multiple currencies and keeps the user interface simple.
Here are my suggestions for the app:
• Optimized UI (more white-space and margin) around the forms since the text boxes and input fields look ridiculous on my 27" iMac.
• The option to add my own custom app icons
• A better date picker
• More options for the reminder (e.g., One month before)
• Markdown support for the notes section (like Bear app)
• More grouping feature to show the items that are close to their date of subscription (e.g., Two weeks, this quarter, etc,...)
I would also love to see a widget in the control center of my mac for a quick look at how my subscriptions are doing.
You are a great developer Mohit, I paid the premium price to use all the features and like using your app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for kind words Nima! Really appreciate it. The mentioned feature will be added in future updates. :)
Really simple, does what it’s supposed to
I like how easy it is to add new entries and the logo gets filled in.
I’d love to see options to upload your own photo icon for subscriptions that aren’t already in the database, and an expansion of the list to include automatic expenses like recurring charitable contributions and retirement account contributions. In the meantime I’ll just use custom tags. I’d like to see a “duplicate entry” option for similar expenses that will populate the fields but allow you to make the couple of changes for the other entry. If I could group certain tags together into a breakdown of “essential expenses” and “non-essential”, that would be awesome to see where I could make changes to my budget if need be.
So far so good...
I really love where this app is going.
I wish this app had the option of displaying my subscriptions in a list view... i have a ton of subscriptions and it would just be easier to see it all in a compact list format. Would be even better if that list could be grouped by tags, which then could be obviously sorted different ways... alphabetically, by cost, by due date, etc.
Also wish I could set a global reminder for all subs and then override specific ones if needed by setting a [custom] reminder in each specific subscription entry.
Lastly, I think it would also be great if I could enter dates that I subscribed originally to various apps/services so that I could see not only how much i pay per year for each app, but it would also be cool to see how much I’ve spent on each app subscription if I’ve renewed it for 4yrs — not only on a per app basis, but historically (how much i spent on apps in 2018, 2019, 2020, etc so i could identify spending trends etc.
A great app already with even greater potential!
- Mohit Nandwani
- 18.7 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mohit Nandwani
- In-App Purchases
- Subtrack Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.