App that counts
Designed for iPhone
x100 helps you keep track of your reps during workouts allowing you to relax, enjoy your music or listen to an audiobook without a need of keeping count in your head.
We are not here to motivate you, bring suggestions or inspire. We are simply trying to help with one simple task, so let us do the counting.
• Select the number of reps and a 5 seconds countdown starts. Once the countdown has begun, assume position and hold still for a few seconds before starting the set. Once the countdown ended you can start doing reps and x100 would keep counting them.
• The first 5 reps are the most important ones. The algorithm identifies the pattern of your movement based on the first couple of reps
• You can take a break in the middle of a set and x100 would stop counting automatically. Once you are back to original position and continue with the same reps, x100 would resume counting
• Once finished a set, you can restart the set for the same about by showing V (victory) gesture to the camera
• Presets. Control your presets in settings. You can add, modify or delete presets.
• Counter and Timer. Switch focus of counter or timer in settings depending on what you want to focus on.
• Statistics. Keep track of the number of reps and sets you’ve done over time.
• Sound. Control sound volume for individual parts of the experience such as countdown, counter and set completion
• We can only count simple repetitive movements (for example push-ups, squats etc). The algorithm will have issues with compound reps (for example burpees). It’s best to avoid complex exercises that consist of several different movements.
• We can not count very fast reps such as excersizing with jumping ropes.
• Make sure your phone is positioned securely. You should be able to see yourself full length while using the app. Don’t move your phone during your workout.
• Counting is more accurate if all reps are performed at similar speed.
• Make sure you are clearly visible and there is enough light. Low light may reduce counting accuracy.
• Once you’ve started your reps, it’s best to stay in the same spot. Try not to move closer to or farther away from the camera. Try not to change your angle towards the camera.
• Make sure that nothing is moving in your background. Additional movement in frame might prevent x100 from counting your reps accurately.
• x100 supports “Sign in with Apple”
• You can use x100 without signing in, but your data such as statistics and presets won’t be transferable between devices as well as might be lost in case you delete x100 from your device.
Interface improvements, account deletion
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been looking for something like this for a while. Super helpful and allowed me to relax my mind during workouts. Kudos to the team who put this together!
Best buddy for workouts
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Astroshock LLC
- 34.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Astroshock LLC