Increase your efficiency, speed and productivity with Pelican Clipboard Manager!
Access and use your copy history. No unnecessary features, fast, secure.
- Access your last 999 copied texts and images.
- Search, pin and delete easily.
- Everything is stored on your computer.
- English, Spanish, Russian and Turkish supported.
- If your password manager removes a copied password from the clipboard, so will Pelican.
Customize the settings and appearance as you want:
- Customize the hotkey for using the clipboard
- Launch at login option
- Customize the history size from 1 to 999
- Customize the sorting criteria
- Customize the location of the popup
- Customize the menu item size
We would love to hear from you! You may email us and send your feedback and support. We will make improvements to future versions of this app with your support and feedbacks.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great, lightweight clipboard manager with (almost) everything I need, and nothing I don't. The only feature I wish it has was the ability to paste as plain (unformatted) text - personally I would like to accomplish this by option return with the desired text highlighted.
I have used this app for a bit and I like the features and the fact that it is completely free! However, I'd like to be able to put my pinned clipboards in a certain order, so I can put the most important ones at the top. Otherwise, I have zero complaints about this great app!
Works well. Needs a few improvements
I was previously using ClipMenu. I organises the clip history into sub-folders (in the popup). This makes for easy access to a large history of clips. It didn't support image clips though.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Murat Gedik
- 4.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © SmartAlone Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.