Snip is a native code snippets manager built in SwiftUI and Combine for macOS exclusively, aiming to be a light and simple tool for developers.
Save your personal notes, work notes, code snippets, StackOverflow code snippets and stop opening your previous projects to copy and paste a snippet.
- Light & Dark Mode Themes
- Editor with syntax highlighting for every language
- Support 100+ programming language, if yours is not present, just tell us and we'll add it!
- Markdown and HTML preview mode
- GitHub Gists sync
- Quick snippet copy
- Organized snippets collection
- Favorites snippets
- Show invisible characters
- Show line numbers
- Search by text or regex
- Editor customization with font, font size, tab size and more
- Create snippets from files
- Create snippets via deeplinks from StackOverflow
- iCloud Sync & Restore
- Added CodeView settings
- Added app theme selection
- Updated sidebar UI
- Added atom file icons
- GitHub scope updated to only request the minimum needed information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such a cool idea!
Honestly a lifesaving idea - I used to keep Google docs with all my code all willy-nilly ... this is so much better!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.