Paste links with common trackers removed instantly
After copying a URL, automatically remove common trackers when pasting
Copy this: https://www.example.com/?utm_source=newsletter&sfmc_activityid=abc12345-1234-1234-abcd-12345abcdefg&sfmc_id=123456789&utm_campaign=campaign-id-2020&utm_content=123456&utm_id=abcdefgh-1234-5678-9101-123a123abcde&utm_medium=email&utm_term=email%2campaign
You'll paste this: https://www.example.com/
[Shorter, clearer links]
* Copy Cleaner removes the most common URL trackers (utm_source, fbclid, mc_eid, etc.).
* By removing long tracking snippets, links that you copy & paste will be easier to work with.
* Any time you are sharing links with friends & family, be considerate and share links with common tracking IDs removed.
* With Apple's Universal Clipboard and Copy Cleaner running on your Mac, you can also paste cleaned links on your iPhone.
* Copy Cleaner does not store any clipboard data. The app does not send any data to any server.
* Works offline. No Internet access required.
* Copy Cleaner only handles URLs. If you copy anything else to your clipboard, Copy Cleaner ignores it.
[The choice is yours]
* You can pause Copy Cleaner at any time. When paused, the menu icon shows the paused status.
* Show or hide the icon in the menu bar.
* For best results, please enable Copy Cleaner to start at login in the Preferences menu.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not clean text that starts & ends with brackets, i.e., .
Ratings and Reviews
UTM params be gone!
When I share links with friends, I always remove the UTM parameters from the URL. This app takes the work out of doing it manually.
Doesn't work on popular websites
Unfortunately doesnt work on Facebook, Amazon, and just about every other well known site I have tested it with. I still have to go into the URL and delete everything after the question mark when I copy and paste URLs. I'm not actually sure what this application does.
Developer Response ,
With the app running, you can copy URLs in macOS. If the app detects your copied text is an URL, it will try to remove common tracking params (such as fbclid, utm_source, etc) in the URL. That's it. You do not have to manually delete these as the app will do it for you. Keep in mind, the app doesn't delete everything after the question mark (?); it only deletes common trackers. If you are still having issues, please contact us: email@example.com
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fast Robo LLC
- 323.7 KB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fast Robo LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.