Connect with your partner and take care of the baby together. Get peace of mind.
- Our app at the moment is available for FREE to all users. If you sign up today, and we introduce a premium subscription tomorrow, you will receive Premium access for free!
- Helps to manage your child’s schedule effectively - no more overtired babies
Easy to use tracking: breastfeeding, bottle feeding, solids, naps, diapers, pumping, potty.
- Create your baby’s routine and a family’s plan - based on tracking and family needs.
- Invite your partner and family members to take care of the baby together - synchronized updates, for free.
- The only app that provides access to profiles for multiple children displayed on one screen.
- Set reminders for feeds, naps, activities etc
- Add posts to the family's timeline.
- Take pictures and link them to your child’s learning journey - like all nurseries in the United Kingdom do (following the EYFS framework).
- Continued assessment & guidance through developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
- Invite up to 5 family members and a nanny at no additional cost!
- It’s a must-have if you hire a nanny and want to make sure that your child's routine is followed and the organised activities support your child's development.
You’re not just a parent - and this isn’t just a baby tracker. We believe that tracking should be combined with a custom daily routine and development tips created by experts - all available in one app. That modern baby app should be simple, safe and easy to share. Why? Parenting is already hard enough.
Think of this app as a set of tools that support your parenting style. It's your decision if you want to track feeds and nap times yourself or if you use this feature as a log for other caregivers. It is up to you how often you assess your child's development if you introduce a fixed or flexible daily schedule. You know what is best for your little one. We are here to support you.
Onoco is free to download and use.
Get to know us:
- create recurring events
- track what you feed in bottles: breast milk, formula or water
- track how much you pump daily or over a week
- decide when to enable the dark mode automatically (following system settings or daily routine)
We have also fixed the .csv export error and introduced small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this app! We started using it a few weeks into our child’s life so the analytics are definitely off but just being able to have an easy-to-reach place to manage naps/diapers/nursing is great. I love the developmental milestones. I’m excited to continue the journey with my child and see how they learn and grow and seeing exactly how far they’ve come through this app is awesome.
I have newborn twins and I was looking for a an app that would help me track things I was interested in. For me it’s mostly bottles/nursing and naps. This app makes that so easy! It’s simple to use and has a fun interface. I’ll definitely keep using it as they grow. I like how there are options to track things as they grow like eating and potty training.
Great app, needs some work
It keeps asking you to rate it every five minutes, which is really annoying. Also, the analytics aren’t that great: like, it won’t just automatically calculate number of poops per day over the last week, or average milk intake per day over the past few days, etc.
Aside from that, great interface, very easy to use, and definitely great for recording everything.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry about the issue with the rating screen! It's been fixed in the latest update and shouldn't happen again. We are aware that analytics needs some work. Onoco is aiming to become the most comprehensive and practical app for parents. Therefore, in the new version we are adding new stats and charts. Stay tuned! We hope to surprise you. Thank you for your feedback!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onoco Limited
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Onoco Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.