You’re not just a parent - and this isn’t just a baby tracker. We believe that tracking should be combined with a custom daily routine and development tips created by experts - all available in one app. That modern baby app should be simple, safe and easy to share. Why? Parenting is already hard enough.
Think of this app as a set of tools that support your parenting style. It's your decision if you want to track feeds and nap times yourself or if you use this feature as a log for other caregivers. It is up to you how often you assess your child's development if you introduce a fixed or flexible daily schedule. You know what is best for your little one. We are here to support you.
- Our app at the moment is available for FREE to all users. If you sign up today, and we introduce a premium subscription tomorrow, you will receive Premium access for free!
- Helps to manage your child’s schedule effectively - no more overtired babies
Easy to use tracking: breastfeeding, bottle feeding / formula., solids, naps, diapers, potty.
- Create your baby’s routine and a family’s plan - based on tracking and family needs.
- Invite your partner and family members to take care of the baby together - synchronized updates, for free.
- The only app that provides access to profiles for multiple children displayed on one screen.
- Set reminders for feeds, naps, activities etc
- Add posts to the family's timeline.
- Take pictures and link them to your child’s learning journey - like all nurseries in the United Kingdom do (following the EYFS framework).
- Continued assessment & guidance through developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
- Invite up to 5 family members and a nanny at no additional cost!
- It’s a must-have if you hire a nanny and want to make sure that your child's routine is followed and the organised activities support your child's development.
Onoco is free to download and use.
Get to know us:
- fixed problems with the 'rate us' and 'feedback' screens.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, needs some work
It keeps asking you to rate it every five minutes, which is really annoying. Also, the analytics aren’t that great: like, it won’t just automatically calculate number of poops per day over the last week, or average milk intake per day over the past few days, etc.
Aside from that, great interface, very easy to use, and definitely great for recording everything.
I made a binder up 6 months ago that goes everywhere with my daughter. Grandparents, nanny’s, home. Everywhere and it was just getting to be to much. This is so much easier. I can have the nanny and dad and nana and Papa all using the same thing off their phones.
We love the app! The sleep analysis is great, but it would be super helpful to also be able see totals and averages for bottles/feedings at a glance instead of just for the current day. Being able to add family members and our sitter has been great!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onoco Limited
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Onoco Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.