Bingo Paradise: Cash Prizes 17+
Match Online & Win Real Reward
CodeCube Brothers Partnership
Welcome to Bingo Paradise: Cash Prizes. In this Bingo you can play with real players and win real world prizes.
Unexpected bingo game, full of fun boosts and super bonuses!
A day of dreams in paradise can come true when you PLAY and WIN ...
AWESOME KEY FEATURES
• Training your skills with virtual currency (z) (totally free)
• 1 - 3 Bingo Cards (Easy, Wild, Mind Blowing)
• Super Boosters (Double Speed, Extra Time, Two Choice, Prophecy, etc..)
• Beautiful Design
• Fast and Accuracy
• Colorful Bingo Rooms
• Dark (Night) Mode
• Multiple Matches
• Big Tournaments
• Tons of Exciting Elements
• Designed for Phones and Tablets
• In game achievements and player statistics (NEW)
• Incredibly Fun
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you just for playing! Skillz: eSports for Everyone.
• Both players have a couple of minutes to play exactly the same card on the same balls and power-ups.
Download and play Wildest Bingo Worldwide and win incredible prizes!
Prize tournaments are not available in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency (z).
If you have any questions or proposals to the game, we hope you contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A brand new storefront for redeeming prizes.
• Bug fixes and improved stability.
• Exciting additional features! In game achievements and player statistics.
Ratings and Reviews
It is one of sister in a family of games.
It is one game of like 15 that are all connected. I’m still trying to figure that out. Because I think I’m not positive. But I think your credits are for all there games not just the one. But this bingo game is a lot different then most. It has different types of power ups that you don’t find anywhere else and you don’t have to buy them. They are unlimited.
Shouldn’t be a skill based game
This should have never become a skills game. The powerups cause delays when using. So after using some powerups you get a .5 ish second period where you can’t even click the board and yet the timer and power bar counter are still running. Other powerups can’t be used in tandem with clicking. For example the right or wrong power up. You get 2 numbers and 1 of them is on the board. Yet if you use that power up while a number that is on your board is being called you can get the number being called as the powerup number, completely wasting either the powerup or the chance to get a new powerup. This game should have never become a skills game because it is not designed for skill based gameplay. Did I mention that they don’t explain any of the special ways the powerups work, only the basic function of them. You have to figure out all this stuff yourself.
Though the game play (such as the game crashing) & instructions when 1st starting a new game could be better, their customer service has improved significantly. They were always pretty good about getting back to you within a timely manner but fixing & addressing the issue was kind of hit or miss. Now they are aware of the issues and seem to do whatever is necessary to resolve it. If every customer service was as good as they are then the world would be a better place.😊
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CodeCube Brothers Partnership
- 227 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © CodeCube Brothers Partnership