Cast to TV
Cast Videos to TV with Castify, now on iOS
Compatible Streaming Devices:
Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K
Fire TV or Fire Stick
Apple TV Airplay (4th gen) tvOS 10.2 and up
Xbox One, Xbox 360
Google Cast receivers
Smart TVs with DLNA built-in
Play From Sources:
- Browser Websites
- Phone Files
- Cast to TV, video, movie, music, or photos
- Cast web videos found online from websites
- Stream to TV from local files on phone to Chromecast, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
- Searching of videos on any websites
- Popups Blocker
This app works best with Google Chromecast and Google Cast receivers. Users may experience limited functionalities with other casting receivers.
This is not a phone screen mirroring/sharing app.
Cast phone's movie, music, or photos found on your phone/tablet to TV with compatible streaming devices.
1. Use the app's browser to navigate to a website.
2. The browser will try to find any playable video, movies, or music on that site.
3. Then play it locally on the Phone/Tablet, or cast to TV with Chromecast or one of the compatible streaming receivers.
JPG, PNG images
HLS Live Streaming
4K and HD where available
Features & Limitations of Some Streaming Receivers
Apple TV AirPlay:
- AirPlay must be enabled in settings
Xbox One & Xbox 360:
- DLNA must be enabled in settings
Fire TV: some video movie formats not supported.
Some Smart TVs have Google Chromecast app (or DLNA) built-in.
If you have any of those models, please check if it has one of the streaming receivers to see if it's compatible to cast to TV.
Castify does not modify, download, or transcode the video sources. It only sends the original source to your streaming receivers. The app does not hosts any content.Therefore the compatibility and availability of the videos are dependent on the source websites themselves.
-This app only casts from websites that uses public format. Proprietary video & movie formats will not cast to TV.
-If a video is not playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Service Provider)
2. The source website itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
-Ensure your WIFI connection is stable and on the same network. Streaming online movies to TV requires a good internet connection.
-Most connection problems can be resolved by restarting the casting receivers or phone.
-Flash movie websites are not supported by stream device manufacturers.
-hotfix Fire TV
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for streaming videos from we browser. Cool ui.
Write a review
Nice app, yet cannot input a M3u for casting shows. Uninstalling.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Castify Inc. (Apps)
- 36.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Castify ©