Popular and professional nonogram game
All puzzles are tested by computer program
Clear App graphics and rich functions
Suitable for beginner and master
HangXun Nonogram is a kind of picture logic game that was first invented by the Japanese in 1987. At first, the game was named after "お絵かきロジック", which means "drawing logic". Now Nonogram is known as nomogram, pictogram, Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names.
Nonogram game starts with tens of blank cells in a N x M grid, and these blank cells must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. In this puzzle type, the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "3 6 2" would mean there are sets of three, six, and two filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive sets.
Nonogram game rules are very simple, easy to get started. Even you are a beginner for the game, you can start to play it very easily. Whether you want to sharpen your mind or relax your heart, you should give this classic Nonogram game a try. More you play, your brain will become more active. During your commute, before you sleep ... enjoy downtime with brain training.
- Over 10000 Nonogram Puzzles, all are free
- All puzzles are tested by computer program and have unique solution
- Include not only Black-and-white Nonograms, but also colored Nonograms
- All puzzles are sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- 7 difficulty levels are from beginner to Extreme
- Easy keyboard tool-bar is for big size of nonograms
- Freely download millions of puzzles from our server
- Auto check the error
- Unlimited undo and hint time
- Two game modes, freely fill mode and error limit mode
- Save game automatically, and continue it next time
- Score ranking, daily challenge ranking
- Auto fill X and completed lines
- Suitable for phones and tablets
- Clean and beautiful graphics
- Audio effect
Thanks for your selecting HangXun Nonogram Game! We will try our best to make the game better and better.
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good Nonogram app
I dislike the zoom in/out, I wish the whole puzzle could be larger on the screen. What is most important is the degree of challenge of the puzzles. Most other Nonograms apps are just too easy. Great app if you want harder puzzles.
Fun but ads are an issue
So this game is pretty interesting, but when you get to the most difficult levels it is impossible to solve, because the content is blocked by ads. You can’t remove those ads because instead of an ad you’re left with a blank screen where it was, and the highest levels are really the only interesting ones.
One of the better nonogram apps out there. Better variety of puzzles that offer a deeper challenge.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GONG JUNJIE
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 HangXun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.