Airmail for Business 4+
Apple Design Award Winner
Airmail for business is a full local client for iOS and have all the feature of Airmail Pro but does not use our backend servers for services like realtime mailbox monitoring, send later, and synchronized snooze, That are not present in this version.
Any data is transmitted or stored on our servers even in anonymous form.
Airmail is a mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- Handoff support
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Airmail Share.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX
- Quick Reply
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Multi Touch gestures
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Send Delay
- Send again
- EML Import/Export
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
Airmail 4 include Airmail Pro Subscription.
Airmail Pro Features:
- Access to iPhone and iPad
- New Design
- Smart box
- New Rendering
- New Search
- New Themes
- Custom Actions
- Customizable Layout
- Live Support
• Price may vary by location and promotion.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulamac.html
Ratings and Reviews
Number One in it’s class 110%
Does not deliver the functionality it says
Purchased “business” version based on the functionality described in the App Store, only to find: 1. It does not in fact sync to iOS calendar, just opens a blank appointment and you have to manually re-enter all the info, 2. It does not in fact support HTML rich content in either the message body or an email signature, 3. It does not work on a device without an M1 processor, so my Mac is out-of-luck and the program therefore will not integrate across all my devices. Apparently Airmail Pro does in fact support the advertised functionality, but of course it’s a monthly subscription to use their servers for data storage (which pretty much nobody needs) instead of a one-time purchase. Now I have one product that I already paid for except doesn’t do what it said it would, and if I want what I thought I was buying I have to switch over to Pro and pay twice for it.
Unbearable experience on M1 Mac
When can the three column be supposed, as indicated on your website? And also, lots of bugs for this one column layout on mac, why both doing this awful one column when there's a fine three column layout on iPad version?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloop S.R.L
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.