Stay on top of bills with customizable reminders. Sync your budget with family members with Go Budget+
Use Go Budget to plan your budget and take control of your finances.
- Set spending goals and track purchases painlessly
- Get reminders for upcoming bills, and track when they are paid
- Add Go Budget+ to share a budget with a spouse, partner, or your whole family
Go Budget is designed around two goals:
1. Take the normally unpleasant experience of manually managing a budget and make it simple and easy to stay on top of.
2. Provide a seamless sync experience for families and others who need to share a budget.
The Go Budget app is fully featured and allows you to track income, bills, daily spending, and saving goals right from your phone with a simple, modern interface. You can subscribe to Go Budget+ to:
- Share and sync budgets with others - we'll automatically keep your budgets in sync
- Backup budgets online securely
- Access from any device
To restore an existing Go Budget+ subscription, sign into the Go Budget account used when subscribing to Go Budget+.
Go Budget embraces the philosophy that the best way to manage your budget is the old school way - by setting budgeting goals and manually tracking your progress. Go Budget makes this as simple as possible, and automates things that repeat like bills and regular income.
Our budgeting method is strongly influenced by the envelope method, which has been battle-proven by millions of successful budgeters over the years. Go Budget makes things a bit simpler than putting money in physical envelopes, but the core principles are the same - start with your income and separate your money for bills, spending, and saving.
Go Budget supports a variety of different budgeting time periods:
- Monthly budgeting
- Weekly budgeting
- Semi-monthly budgeting
- Bi-weekly budgeting
This enables you to budget in the way that makes sense for you.
The app also supports pretty much any type of income or bill schedule, so you can stay on top of things without having to enter them again and again every time they repeat.
With Go Budget+, you can manage your household budget painlessly - every purchase and bill payment will be synced with all budget members automatically.
Terms and conditions: https://gobudget.io/terms
Better Bill Reminders
- Customize reminders separately for each bill
- Snooze bill reminders
- Get reminders for auto-pay bills
- Set up spending buckets that have no set amount and allow you to track purchases that you do not want to count against regular budgets
- Set a specific date for archiving Bills, Buckets, or Income
- Archived items remain visible until the end of the budget period containing the archive date
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Non-monthly bills in online backed-up budgets will no longer switch back to monthly during sync
- Disabling all bill reminders works properly now
- Many small improvements to dates and currency amounts throughout the app
Ratings and Reviews
I have used almost every bigger names budgeting app on the App Store. This is the one I have been searching for. I plan my budgets monthly, but I get paid bi-weekly and so does my wife. I like to know ahead of time week to week if our income will cover the bills for a given week. This is the first app I have found that is flexible enough and also shows us that information. Cannot praise this one enough. So excited to have finally found what I’ve been looking for in a budgeting app!
Underrated budget app for manual tracking
I used Mint to track my budget and it’s nice but I would much prefer it if they didn’t have all my bank account info & I could customize what showed up. I got this app on a whim and fell in love! Very clean and straightforward interface. As a data freak I especially love the spending trend graphs. And it’s free!
The one update I would very much appreciate is the function to add a bucket without a budget limit. Sometimes I get bonus money and spend slightly more that month, I still want to keep track of those spendings on the app without including it in my usual monthly budget.
Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and for the kind words!
Buckets without limits (which don't apply to overall budget limits) are on the way, along with several other features in the update I'm currently working on.
If you have any other feedback or details on what you're looking for in this feature please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If I could give this app 10 stars, I would. This app has helped me budget while still having some money left over each month. The UI (reminds me of Cash App) is great, because it allows me to see how much I’ve spent for the month and where everything is divided up in a chart. I also enjoy how recurring and budget buckets are separate. It’s really refreshing to see an application give you lots of functional information while still looking modern.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Go Apps LLC
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Go Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Go Budget+ $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.