Transform your iPhone or iPad into a fully featured Mac trackpad with gestures support.
Move the mouse cursor with the slide of a finger and smoothly go through your content with inertial scrolling. Pinch to zoom, rotate with your fingers and much more. Control your Mac in real-time with no lag.
El Trackpad works like magic and has the features and touch gestures that you expect from a touchpad for a Mac computer.
SUPPORTED GESTURES AND FEATURES:
- Tap to click: Tap with one finger to click
- Secondary click: Tap with two fingers to right click
- Smart zoom: Double-tap with two fingers to zoom in and out
- Scroll: Slide two fingers to scroll
- Zoom: Pinch with two fingers to zoom
- Rotate: Move two fingers around each other to rotate
- Three-finger drag: Use three fingers to drag items on the screen
- Look up: Tap with three fingers to look up a word
- Show desktop: Spread your thumb and four fingers to show the desktop
- Launchpad: Pinch with your whole hand to show Launchpad
- Mission Control: Swipe up with four fingers to open mission control
- App Exposé: Swipe down with four fingers to open App Exposé
- Swipe between desktops: Swipe left or right with four fingers to move between full-screen apps or desktops
Minor changes on the settings screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please support wireless function
1. I wasn’t aware until after purchase that the phone/computer link is only possible with a wired connection. This makes the process a little more complex and less convenient. I hope this can be changed.
2. In general, this is a fantastic idea. The only disappointment would be an inability to easily drag objects on screen (three fingers). Certain windows such as the native mac mail application would not scroll while reading emails.
Please address these two issues, and I will consider this app a major winner.
I was loving it
I was loving it until not even 10 minutes after using I’m prompted with a free trial pay wall. Would love to play around a bit before locking into a free trial. Great app though, would love to see Bluetooth integrated.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. It seems like you have accidentally hit the “unlock” button since the app does not prompt the user until the end of the 7-day trial.
Very handful app!
The app is amazing and works nearly perfect for MacBook.
But here is one thing I wish for improvement: for some reasons, the mission control gesture does not work for my laptop. I don’t know whether the problem is from the App or from my MacBook.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and support!
- Hugo Lispector
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hugo Lispector
- In-App Purchases
- 7-day Trial
- Unlock Full App $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.