Ping is a simple url uptime monitor that uses your Mac's internet connection. Keep track of the status & speed of your websites, APIs or any endpoint and get feedback in your menu bar and via notifications.
- Heads-up-display of the status of all your sites right in the menu bar.
- Get local notifications when a url is erroring or unreachable.
- Measure and configure response times to see if a url is performing slowly.
- Control how often you want to ping your urls.
- Customize the information you want to display.
- Secure & private: no tracking or analytics.
Instead of paying a monthly fee for an external notification service, get notified directly for free while you are actively working at your computer. Ideal for webmasters, dev ops, consultants, hobbyists, or anyone!
- Add form bodies to requests
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.