Tap to the rhythm of 20 official Queen songs and become the ultimate rock god! Master the guitar, vocals, bass and drums to leave stages on fire and audiences in awe.
Become a rock legend with Queen as you tap to the rhythm of over 20 classic songs including Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions and Radio Ga Ga.
Hit the stage and perform with the entire band—Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon—as you unleash your music talents to play thrilling guitar riffs, heart-pounding drum solos and much more. All you need to do is tap the tiles in time with the rhythm!
Embark on a musical journey to rediscover the story of Queen, the world’s most iconic rock band. Play their greatest hits at historic venues, create your own stage performances with unique animations and legendary outfits, and collect exclusive images from the official archives of Queen!
◉ GAME FEATURES > (Fully Unlocked Version Required)
• Play your favorite tracks with over 20 official Queen songs from their greatest albums, including Bohemian Rhapsody, Keep Yourself Alive, We Will Rock You, I Want to Break Free, We Are the Champions, and many more!
• Challenge your music skills in this fun, addictive, and intuitive game. Whether you’re playing the guitar, drums, or bass, or you're on vocals, just tap the tiles as they float by to create some of the most memorable music on mobile!
• Keep the rhythm going across the stage to chain together crazy combos and rack up an amazing game score as you play and complete the songs!
• Dazzle the audience with official outfits and customizable accessories you can unlock and pick out for each venue.
• Play your songs in one iconic venue after another, including the original stages in London, Tokyo, Houston, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and many more.
• Master the guitar, drums, bass, vocals, and even the piano as you tap tiles to become the ultimate rock music legend.
• Witness breathtaking performances with amazing graphics and unique stage animations inspired by the iconic style and presence of Queen.
• Unlock and collect fun music trivia facts and exclusive band images from the official Queen archives.
***READY TO MAKE MUSIC HISTORY WITH QUEEN? IT’S SHOWTIME!***
>>> Queen: Rock Tour is free to download and play, but if you wish, you can enrich your experience by purchasing the full game with real money.
Purchase of the full game using real money is performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, and is activated when you input your iTunes account password, without the need to re-enter your credit card number or PIN.
Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your iOS device (Settings > Screen Time > tap “Turn on Screen Time”).
Disabling password protection may result in unauthorized purchases. We strongly encourage you to keep password protection turned on if you have children or if others have access to your device.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for in-app purchases and cloud saves. No additional downloads or third-party advertisements are required for this game.
Queen: Rock Tour supports 14 languages including English, French, German, Bahasa Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
End-User License Agreement: https://privacy.umusic.com/eula/
* Not many players have discovered Rehearsal mode, so we added a spotlight for it: a notification icon when it's enabled, and an additional pop-up after the full game is purchased. Tap the Microphone icon in the Studio: Play 30 seconds of any song in the free version and full-length songs after unlocking the full game.
* We've also fixed several bugs here and there.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Omg y’all, this game is so freaking cute. I can’t believe this is the first version to come out. It’s so perfect. It reminds me so much of Guitar Hero or Rock Band (which I was always bothered by the fact that they had like 0 Queen songs on them) but 100% QUEEN. I’m in love. You can even customize each of the band members’ outfits and it isn’t too hard to earn money in the game. As of right now you can only play two of Queen’s greatest hits from every album, but I hope that in future updates even more songs will be released 😁😁😁 Usually games have so many bugs when they first come out but this one doesn’t, which just shows you how much work they actually put into this game! I can only imagine how much more awesome this game will get after future updates 😍 Queen just does not disappoint.
This game is fun to play and is actually kind of educational! I love how this game includes some aspects or “memories” from the band’s actual career and even includes photos and short blurbs from/about the live shows. I thought the gameplay is pretty good although I didn’t actually buy the full game and just completed the first two songs. What I noticed from playing the first two songs (“Seven Seas Of Rhye” and “Keep Yourself Alive”) is that the beginner and rockstar difficulties (the first two easiest difficulties to play the songs on) are sometimes HARDER to get all three of the discs on than on the Legend difficulty (the hardest of the three difficulties). I noticed this issue mainly when playing “Seven Seas of Rhye”. Despite that very minor issue (which might not even be the case for everyone playing the game), I think the game has a beautiful layout and is relatively easy to navigate and to play. Great game!
Amazing game for a cheap price.
WARNING: Demo is free. Real game is $2.99. So now onto the review:
With Rock Band/Dance Dance Revolution mechanics, guide Queen through a tour throughout their career. Features a few of their most popular songs. Killer Queen is perhaps the most evil to master on the highest difficulty but I’m sure everyone will have a song that haunts them. As you complete tours, dress your favorite band members in iconic outfits. Visit venues you remember either from being a young Queen fan or being introduced to Queen by a family member and watching recorded footage of their concerts.
It’s a nostalgia trip with graphics that aren’t overly cutesy and provide a little bit of trivia for newer Queen fans with a few things older Queen fans can appreciate.
Tap your screen when you see the buttons. Miss a button and the singing/instrument will stop. It’s pretty straight forward and you can watch the tutorial over again or practice if you need to. Lots of replay value if you enjoy rhythm games. This is particularly comfortable even for me to play, and I have severe nerve damage in my hand. Cannot recommend more. Get it. No regrets here. I’m just hoping in vain for some less appreciated Queen songs to be added in the future.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Universal Music Group
- 878.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Universal International Music BV, Queen Productions Limited, Hollywood Records Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.