TrashMail.com is a service that protects your private email address from spam using forwards and increases your security on the Internet.
To effectively protect yourself from spam, you should not provide your private email address online. Where you are required to provide an email address, you should use a TrashMail. A TrashMail is a real email address that forwards all emails to your private email address. If, for example, an online store where you are registered is hacked, the attacker only gets your TrashMail. If you then receive spam on this TrashMail, you can simply create a new TrashMail. This mechanism keeps your private email address truly private.
You are not completely convinced yet? TrashMail.com not only protects you from spam but can also massively increase your security on the Internet. As you surely know, you should use a different password for every online account. However, you probably use the same email address everywhere. This makes it easy for attackers because if they know your email address, they only have to find the right password. Now imagine that you have a different email address for each online account, for example, with the following structure: "email@example.com". In such a case, the attacker must determine both the correct email and the correct password. If an attacker actually manages to find out this combination, your other online accounts are still safe. The reason for this is that the attacker cannot know where you have registered anymore, because he does not know your other TrashMails and your private email address.
TrashMail Plus is an annual or monthly subscription that you can order directly via in-app purchase. TrashMail Plus unlocks additional features but is not mandatory. So you can also use the app for free.
Our most important features with TrashMail Plus at a glance:
- Unlimited email forwarding
- Unlimited validity period
- Up to 5000 TrashMails
- Send emails from TrashMail
- Large selection of free domains
- Integration of custom domains
- Use of multiple private email addresses
- Challenge-response system with CAPTCHA
- Deleted TrashMails are blocked for 365 days
- Address masquerading for replies
- Powerful logging
- Import & export of TrashMails
- Periodic status messages
... and many more email-specific settings!
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription.
• 1 month ($2.99) and 12 month ($16.49) durations.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period. However, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Terms Of Service: https://trashmail.com/?cmd=tos&lang=en
TrashMail.com 2.1 contains bug fixes and new features:
- Sorting by creation date is the new default
- Failover email addresses
- Enhanced protocol with forwarding errors
- Sender names for TrashMails
- Delete disabled email addresses
- Major bug fixes
- Unsubscribe option
- Password reset without username
- "Send Copy" is the new default for email sending
- TrashMail.com can be rated directly in the app
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aionda GmbH
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2002-2021 Aionda GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- TrashMail Plus - Monthly $1.99
- TrashMail Plus - Yearly $16.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.