Get organised with Picket by creating systems that work for you and your family. Remove mental clutter and take the guesswork away with task lists, reminders, recipe storage, meal planning, an automated shopping list and a household budget…all in one app!
With a well-established community in home organisation through various social media channels, Picket is a tool created specifically for the From Great Beginnings community of over 250,000 people.
This all-in-one home organising app focuses on creating efficient systems that work for households of all shapes and sizes. Created by two Bid Managers who both work in highly systematic fields, Picket is built to be simplistic, easy-to-use and efficient and has a high focus on Features:
Picket’s budgeting component allows you to calculate what you can comfortably spend on whatever you like (luxuries) while feeling confident that all of your mandatory expenses and savings goals are covered.
• Includes a list of examples in every section so you don’t forget to add any of your own
• Keep track of bills from various providers to ensure you have the most competitive pricing
• Track any items within your budget to get a more precise calculation on things that fluctuate such as groceries, petrol and bills
• Input your luxury spending to make sure you don’t overspend and run short on your expenses, debts and goals
Taking the guesswork out of what to cook, Picket inspires quick and easy meal plans, shopping lists, digital recipe storage and organisation.
• Includes over 50 quick and simple Fed favourite recipes for you to choose from which you can duplicate and edit to your taste and dietary requirements
• Fed favourite recipes are added regularly and ingredients are pre-programmed so you can automate your shopping and quickly build a categorised list based on what you need to purchase
• Allows you to digitally organise all of your current recipes by simply taking a photo or uploading a screenshot
Decrease the mental clutter and create a system that works for you. Picket’s task list has a spot for each and every one of your brain dumps, categorised too! It lets you set reminders for individual entries and has a nifty progress bar to keep you on track and motivated to get things done and off your list.
· Set reminders for individual items and receive push notifications
· Create individual task lists for different categories of your life
· Keep track of progress via a handy progress bar
· Pin your most important tasks to your summary screen for instant access
The first new module to tasks; a pre populated list of daily, weekly, monthly and annual cleaning tasks that are fully editable with a reminders option for each occurrence or individual list items.
Picket will also track the date you last completed each task so you can keep on top of things as they need to be done.
Take photos of your receipts, manuals and warranties and organise them all digitally with Picket to remove paper clutter and always have access to copies wherever you go.
Pricing and Terms
All new customers that choose to sign up on a monthly basis will receive a one week FREE trial. Continuing use of Picket requires an active membership which is available on a monthly or yearly basis.
Your subscription will be charged to your method of payment automatically through your store account once confirming the purchase and renew each period (either monthly or annually) from your purchase date. Subscriptions will continue to renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. Manage your subscription and renewal in your store account settings after making your purchase. Refunds are not provided for any unused portion of the subscription term.
Resolved issue with subscription status.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow, just downloaded and it’s already (almost) perfect!
It’s a little glitchy upon first use. I currently use YNAB for budgeting and I would love to see more options for budgeting (but I’m sure they’ll come with future updates). Would love to have the option of “biweekly” transactions as here in the US that is a common pay schedule. Would also love the option to maybe turn the app to “dark mode” or something similar to avoid the flashy colors. I love them on Irina’s page, but would find them annoying on an app I would use daily (hence my love for the muted tones of YNAB, Anylist and Plan to Eat).
Would also love if there could be an integration to connect with bank accounts and automatically import transactions, then match them. Once again very similar to YNAB.
TLDR: does it make me want to quit using my other apps cold turkey and switch to this one? No. But does it make me think that after a couple updates it might happen? Absolutely yes.
Can’t wait to see where this goes. Absolutely thankful and proud of Dom and Irina!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fed Global Pty Ltd
- 99 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Fed Global Pty Ltd 2020 ©
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $5.99
- Yearly $36.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.