Blon takes you through a challenging and pixelized side-scroller platformer. Travel through many worlds with just one goal: defeat your mad brother!
To beat him and save your family, you will be able to unlock several playable characters, upgrade your abilities and experiment new ones in your skills tree to become even stronger.
You play as Blon, an intrepid, well... blob, whose jealous older brother has just stolen the family treasures. In your pursuit, collect the leaves lost by your brother, and rebuild the family castle to improve your abilities. Can you assemble the family treasures and sabotage your brother's plans?
• Varied levels: from Hell to Space, track your brother's footsteps through 7 biomes with unpredictable environmental effects
• Unique bosses: each biome is guarded by your brother's lieutenants, who will try to hinder your progress
• Adaptable difficulty: Whether you want to take on the most hostile of environments, or just relax during a break, you can choose the right difficulty
• Multiple playable characters: during his quest, other members of Blob's family will join him. Each member has their own strengths and weaknesses, so it's up to you to play according to your preferences.
• Talents galore: As if that wasn't enough, you can also improve your abilities during your adventure. Dozens of talents will allow you to be stronger, more resistant, richer, more magical...
• Hidden treasures: complete the challenges presented by each biome to earn weapons and armors
A very relaxing side-scroller runner, which will nevertheless give some challenges to the most relentless players!
New version updated with bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well I like it! (Get a load of this guy geez)
I really do.
It’s a simple fun cute game about a blob. Great game to play when you are bored of whatever you are doing. Character designs and levels are enjoyable and cute. Love the game!
Cool, could be cooler
If the low, low resolution menus that look like they were drawn with marker got updated and you could find a way to make the fireball attack look more in tune with the rest of the world be it a small shooting impact on the blob whenever you fire or making the fireball go to where you tapped in a way that doesn’t look like an asset homing in on where I pointed. Like keep it upright and bobbing up and down the whole way, moving more in one direction than another to reach wherever you tapped. Small things like that irk me. I know the low res menus may be a design choice but a lot of them aren’t as thickly pixeled so it’s a little jarring. And seriously those menus look so undistinguished and ugly and drawn in marker with those thick steakburger 20x35 grids you must have used. Get owned and then disowned.
BEST GAME EVER
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plug In Digital
- 137 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Lazy Kawi and Plug In Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Package $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.