【CAUTION BEFORE DOWNLOAD：】
-iPhone7P, 8P, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11Pro/Max, SE 2nd, 12, 12 mini/Pro/Max
-iPad 8th, Air 3/4th, mini 5th, Pro 2/3/4th
A top hit 3D simulation RPG on PC has now arrived on mobile! Inherit your Pa's workshop, craft and build your way to compete for top builder in town! As you explore and discover hidden relics, restore the glory of human civilization on this post-apocalyptic land. As you grow into a seasoned builder, bond with NPCs and townsfolk to build a circle of friends and romance!
【The Civilization of Portia Includes:】
- A fully operable 3D workshop
Enjoy the fun of building and growing your workshop in this 3D open-world by gathering resources and assembling them into meaningful pieces. Automate your workshop and expand your farm and homeland, and take on more skills and techniques that will benefit the town. Don't forget that you also get to develop animal husbandry, riding a horse or even alpaca is a dream not far away!
- Socialize and build a family
More than 50 interactable NPCs live in Portia. As soon as you land, you'll meet a few of them and, as you progress, you can develop further friendships or even romantic relationships with them. There are quite a lot of activities available for socializing, including taking a hot air balloon ride! When everything falls into place, you can tie the knot, have children and experience the joys of parenthood.
- Engage in challenging battles and adventures in old civilization
Hone your fighting skills to defeat monsters in post-apocalyptic ruins as you unearth the truth of the former civilization buried beneath.
- 100% Original PC gameplay and experience
Whether you're a new explorer or a fellow Portian already, you can now bring the entirety of Portia with you on-the-go! Your phone is now your mobile workshop!
【Discord: https://discord.gg/2tzdsn9Z9u 】
iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus,
iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR,
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation)
iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPad Air (3rd/4th generation), iPad mini (5th generation)
iPad Pro (2nd/3rd/4th generation), iPad (8th generation).
【Controller not supported yet】
1. Fixed the issue related to items dropping below ground level when inventory is full (i.e. sewing head)
2. Fixed issues relating to incorrect items (i.e. cashier register) being displayed as well as players not being able to receive commissions
3. Fixed the issue with players' children disappearing after birth
4. Fixed the issue involving not being able to enter Ruins #2
5. Fixed the bug that caused item prices at the store being miscalculated after loading a game save
6. Fixed a bug involving dates with NPCs being canceled if entering the dungeon a day before the date
7. Fixed the issue with Gale not sending money after player marries Ginger
8. Fixed an issue related to conversations between the player and the partner NPC while the wife is pregnant
9. Fixed an issue with crafting items still displaying even after Ack has automatically collected them
10. Fixed a bug allowing one to walk on water surfaces after their mount has been attacked
11. Fixed the issue related to coconut production on Starlight Island
12. Adjusted the location of where Abu and Oaks catches fish
13. Fixed the issue related to inventory not automatically aggregating similar items
14. Fixed the issue with wrong display after inventory is completely unlocked to full capacity
15. Fixed and optimized game text errors
Ratings and Reviews
A very underrated hidden gem
I’ve been playing ever since I got it. If you like gather, craft, and build type of RPG, this game is for you, there’s dungeons, interactions with NPCs, it has it all. I have dozens of hours into this game, I finished all storyline and all side-quests. Many parts of the story remain unanswered, and several assembled items serve no purpose other than decoration, like The Dragonfly and Friend-Ship. The ending is kinda sloppy and rushed, and game crashes are annoying on iPhone 11 Pro Max, even on low settings, so many times I had to restart the day or a dungeon because it didn’t auto-save before crashing. Children don’t grow? That’s pointless. Going into browser to check the Wiki for answer often crashes the game.
I heard about My Time at Sandrock as a sequel, I hope it gets released for IOS, and fixes the issues with Portia, this game is enjoyable on the go as mobile, I can’t see myself playing it on PC.
Overall, one of the best, but it has it’s issues. Should more content be released, and issues fixed, I may give this a 5 Star.
Read about the crashes - haven’t had that problem yet. A short tutorial screen in the ruins would be nice - to tell you that’s it’s not just an empty room - you have to swing a pickaxe and dig through like Minecraft. But the reason I’m done with it is I have to start all over due to a glitch. I created a couple storage boxes while my inventory was full and didn’t realize it. I look for them and they’re not there. I look at the crafting screen and it says there are 3 in my backpack. They’re not there. I craft another one after emptying my inventory but it must’ve stacked with the imaginary 3 in my backpack.
Edit: I found out about the 2 hot bars after I started over. I feel like it should have been more obvious. I found out by mistake. Game is very fun and engaging. It gets a little slow on my iPhone X, but hasn’t crashed yet and I have about 5 hours on the game.
Developer Response ,
Hey builder, they might be in the quick bar on the bottom of the screen, you need to scroll from right to left to see the second hidden row of the quick bar.
This past winter I found this gem of a game on the Nintendo Eshop and I had loved every second of the game. However, the switch version had certain elements missing that the pc version had. I have a Mac and don’t really have the cash to invest in a gaming pc. However the mobile version has it all and looks stunning on my iPad Pro.
The only complaint is there are a few problems if you want to use a controller. You can’t navigate item menus or advance NPC dialogue using a controller. Of course with that being said, some things are way easier with touch screen like placing parts on your assembly station is just a click. This would have five stars if I could play it completely with a controller.
I highly recommend this game! Can’t wait for sand rock!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuverse (Hong Kong) Limited
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Pathea Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.