You can use the app to manage your routines, plan your schedule and organize your daily tasks in a clear and easy way.
The app helps in increasing your productivity and keeping track of your to be done tasks.
A must-have Reminder app
Embrace the power of the Reminder and start getting your things done on time.
• Deadlines are no longer a problem with Reminder; simply create a reminder for each deadline and let the app do the work for you.
• Birthdays – sometimes it can be difficult to remember all the birthdays of your close friends and relatives, and you most definitely don’t want to make any of them upset.
But don’t worry, Reminder can help you with this, too; just create a yearly reminder for each birthday and let the app do the rest.
• Meetings – work schedules can get busy and the last thing you want to do, when such a thing happens, is miss one of your meetings. Create a weekly reminder for each meeting and be sure you will never miss one.
• Homework and Assignments – we are all familiar with them, and know that to get all of them done on time a good planning is required. Using Reminder you can solve this problem and make your life easier.
• Anniversaries – never forget about the important anniversaries. Create a recurring reminder for each special date.
• Errands – create a personalized list of tasks to take care of your errands with ease. Add some extra meaning to the tasks using the colorful markers.
• Paying Bills – no more extra charges for the late fees! Use it to remind you about the next payment day.
• Important Calls – stay in touch with the people you care about.
• Taking Medication – never forget to take the right medication at a right time; create a daily reminder to help you do just that.
• Use it as an event planner.
Plan your events in advance with Reminder. Create the informative reminders easily, and be assured you will never miss a thing.
• Use the beautiful reminder widgets to always keep yourself up to date.
• Use daily reminders to remind yourself about the important daily routines.
• Use the task synchronization to keep yourself notified across all of your devices.
• Create your own, personalized task list; use colorful markers to signify the importance of particular tasks.
• Stay organized.Accomplish what's meaningful and important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, your personalized daily planner tools. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant for the day. From grocery lists to housecleaning routines, daily tasks are simple with To Do. When you're quickly switching between contexts and tasks, it's important to have tools that help you achieve what matters. Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices and between multiple accounts.
• A daily planner personalized with suggested tasks: My Day
• To do lists are accessible anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Task management features break your tasks into manageable steps
• Take notes to add to any task
• Group lists together by topic or project
• Add reminders, tasks and lists with the To Do widget
• Daily organizer personalized with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
• Make task lists and switch between school, work, and personal lists
• Attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
To Do lists for any purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping list
• Task management
• Take notes
• And more
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nitin Katrodiya
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © NKatrodiya@2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.