Find yourself ALWAYS have TOO many things to do? Actolist is here to help!
• It helps you prioritize what’s important.
• It keeps you motivated.
• It keeps you focused and nudges you forward.
== Tasks & Prioritization • To-Do List ==
• Tasks is a powerful and easy-to-use to-do list.
• Efficient prioritization is at the center of the design.
• It helps you focus on the most important or urgent tasks first.
• Your tasks are safely stored in the cloud.
• Your tasks are kept in sync automatically across devices.
• You can organize lists by groups and customize them with emojis.
• You can add subtasks, attachments and notes to tasks.
== Audible Nudges • Interval Reminders ==
• Audible Nudges provide fully customizable speech reminders.
• It is designed to keep you focused and moving forward.
• You can define nudge steps either by duration or by start/end time.
• You can chain steps together to provide really sophisticated nudge sequences.
• You can customize the reminder intervals, reminder contents and more.
• You can lock your screen and the nudges will run reliably in the background.
== Goal & Achievements • Progress Tracker ==
• Goals is a beautiful and innovative progress tracker.
• It’s designed to keep you motivated and keep you going.
• You can create goals and milestones and set progress on them.
• It rewards you with pleasant surprises when you achieve a goal.
== More ==
• All data is safely stored in the cloud.
• All data is kept in sync automatically across your devices.
• Full dark mode support.
• Customize the lists with emojis.
• Fixed an issue in link detection that causes the detected links failing to open
Ratings and Reviews
Still trying it out
Actolist seems to be a relatively easy-to-use task and goal-setting app. Not sure if it syncs to Apple Calendar. Need to use it some more to see if it warrants the rather-pricy one-time purchase fee (no to subscriptions). I like the icons and ability to add photos, links, etc. to each task.
If you have attention deficit disorder this is the app you need
Two long words that have a huge impact on the lives of those affected by attention deficit disorder. If you are looking for an application that will help you in your day-to-day life this is the one for you. To put it briefly but on point, don’t waste hours looking through applications trying to find the right one that’s going to help you get things done in a productive manner, with little thought that must go into it. Lucky you you stumbled upon it already. If I were you I would download this today and then take the time to use the examples that are ingrained within the app they are wonderfully helpful.
I want to personally thank the developers for making this. As a mother of four children who has suffered with attention deficit disorder her entire life, Who also has children that have ADHD…. This app has become the answer to many of my prayers thank you thank you so much. ~ Jennifer
I find the todo list features very useful. I really like the rainbow colored stars is treated as a first class citizen. It affects sorting and I can filter by them in search. I had been using Things, and for prioritization I had to drag tasks around. It was fine for a few items, but it became really tedious when there's more than 20 items. Assigning each task a priority number and having them sorted automatically is a wonderful idea. The goals page looks neat, but I don't know how useful it is going to be.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Prioritization is a design focus and we will continue to keep it at the center of our design going forward.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Actowise LLC
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Actowise LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Annual $19.99
- Pro Monthly $2.99
- Pro Lifetime $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.