Scan chess positions from prints and 2d digital sources. Watch videos matching scanned positions.
Scan and analyze chess positions from prints and 2d sources on your smartphone or tablet.
Like to watch chess videos from your favorite players or streamers? Now you can analyze what they do and why - live on the video! Stop wondering "is f6 good in this position or not?" - just take a picture of a video and analyze the position with the engine!
Need a tip while solving chess puzzles or analyzing a diagram from a chess book? Want to find a video with the scanned position? - Chessvision.ai is here for you.
- the app opens the Lichess analysis board with all its functionality
- save scanned positions to the Diagram Library so you can easily open them later
- the app automatically searches for videos matching scanned chess positions and plays them from the time when the position appears
- Video Board Explorer lets you play moves and explore videos matching positions on the board. Load PGN of your games and use the videos to improve
- the app automatically finds games matching the scanned position
Membership available in the app:
- Unlimited Video Search
- Unlimited Video Board Explorer
- New videos added every day
Prices may vary based on your location.
Option to delete account from within the app
Ratings and Reviews
I’m currently going through “the encyclopedia of chess combinations” book which is a book with a few thousand puzzles. The puzzles are great, but the answers don’t give every single line (which is understandable)
This app completely resolved this problem. If I can’t figure out why my variation didn’t work, I take a picture and get the answer within seconds.
I don’t write many reviews, but this one absolutely needs one.
Makes reading chess books much more practical and enjoyable
Before this app, reading chess books meant setting up a chess board for each instructive scenario, or attempting to follow along in your head. Now it’s as simple as taking a photo. Playing against the computer in the app makes it even easier.
Even without a subscription, being able to make a dynamic diagram from a printed ones is extremely useful. You can take pictures from diagrams in a paused video, which just opens a great deal of possibilities. I couldn’t be happier with this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pawel Kacprzak
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 SOFTWARE PAWEŁ KACPRZAK
- In-App Purchases
- Chessvision.ai Membership $5.99
- Chessvision.ai Membership $45.99