Show off your keyboard shortcuts.
KeyLimePie displays your keyboard shortcuts in a subtle, easy-to-understand view.
- Hold your modifier keys to show your shortcuts longer.
- Move the key view around by dragging it.
- Show all keystrokes if needed.
- It looks good in light or dark mode.
- There will always be a free version of the app.
KeyLimePie also can show a log view of your shortcuts so that viewers can more easily follow along.
Privacy comes first.
- The app does not collect user data.
- The app does not communicate with any external servers.
- Keystrokes in password fields are not passed to the app by macOS, and therefore are not displayed by the app.
This version introduces the keyboard shortcut log window, so that viewers of your demo can follow along easier.
Also, the key display view has been adjusted for better visibility.
A number of minor bugs have also been fixed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ryan Hanson
- 8.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ryan Hanson
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.